Kyoteki

MØ - Drum (Official Video)

Nowhere near as good as Final Song, but it does sound very "on-trend" so might give her a minor hit. Wish she wasn't going so commercial, though. NMTF was a low-key album of bops. 

On 17/11/2016 at 4:16 PM, Americunt said:

Boring, honestly. Her single choices this era really leave something to be desired, outside Final Song.

Lol, all one of them? Kamikaze won't be on MØ2 by the looks of things, and Drum is being used in a commercial campaign in the U.K. at the moment so it has to be catchy and on tend etc. 

6 hours ago, NIGHTR1DΞ said:

Lol, all one of them? Kamikaze won't be on MØ2 by the looks of things, and Drum is being used in a commercial campaign in the U.K. at the moment so it has to be catchy and on tend etc. 

I was including Kamikaze, Drum and Lost. Kamikaze's not even that sonically different from Drum and Final Song, so while I agree that it probably won't be on her second album because of how old it is, she's dumb to continue with this so-called "sellout" style trajectory when the only hit she's netted from it is Lean On. dead2

Also not feeling Riot Gal at all, based on the live version and I feel like that's almost definitely going to be the next single.