Michael.

Not Britney shitting on the fat cunt's entire videography with one video

28 minutes ago, GLORY said:

You are repulsive. What gives you the audacity to call a perfectly healthy woman the title of 'fat cunt'? 

I'd love to see how your weight stacks up to hers. For people who claim to be repulsed by her, you guys seem to talk about her an awful lot. 

There is absolutely no need to go around calling her a 'fat cunt', how disgusting. Literally what has she done to deserve all this shit? Enough

Oh shut up, who are you trying to fool with your politically correct bull shit?

She is a FAT cunt. She is not a ''perfectly healthy woman'', she is MORBIDLY OBESE. 

38F5411000000578-0-image-m-5_14752470922

30 minutes ago, GLORY said:

You are repulsive. What gives you the audacity to call a perfectly healthy woman the title of 'fat cunt'? 

I'd love to see how your weight stacks up to hers. For people who claim to be repulsed by her, you guys seem to talk about her an awful lot. 

There is absolutely no need to go around calling her a 'fat cunt', how disgusting. Literally what has she done to deserve all this shit? Enough

Humble and sweet like ha fav yas2

2 minutes ago, Cady Heron said:

Oh shut up, who are you trying to fool with your politically correct bull shit?

She is a FAT cunt. She is not a ''perfectly healthy woman'', she is MORBIDLY OBESE. 

38F5411000000578-0-image-m-5_14752470922

okR0ove.gif

I'm not trying to fool anyone, I'm just being a decent person and not judging somebody on their weight, which Xtina isn't even fat at all.

Also, take this very recent picture for example:

3LdFI6D.jpg

You're trying to tell me that this 'fat cunt' is 'MORBIDLY OBESE'? Now you're the delusional one. 

The fact that when your fave releases an awesome video your first impulse, instead of enjoying that piece of work, is to rush in here and chose to be bitter and use it as a way to drag another arist says a lot about you as a person.

Also, bye at it calling Xtina morbidly obese. Do you even know what that is? You are either the biggest troll ever or the most delusional and hateful person to ever exist.

4 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Did I read fat shaming? jj3 Disgusting jj3

It's not like Lazyney doesn't look 45 jj3

Don't even compare Lazyney with Legend X , please dead0 It's like the most delusional thing ever dead0

Sorry but how is Britney Lazy when Xtina is the one that never releases music 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are repulsive. What gives you the audacity to give a perfectly healthy woman the title of 'fat cunt'?  I'd love to see how your weight stacks up to hers. For people who claim to be repulsed b

The fact that when your fave releases an awesome video your first impulse, instead of enjoying that piece of work, is to rush in here and chose to be bitter and use it as a way to drag another arist s

Oh shut up, who are you trying to fool with your politically correct bull shit?   She is a FAT cunt. She is not a ''perfectly healthy woman'', she is MORBIDLY OBESE.   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.