Michael.

Not Britney shitting on the fat cunt's entire videography with one video

4 hours ago, GLORY said:

You are repulsive. What gives you the audacity to call a perfectly healthy woman the title of 'fat cunt'? 

I'd love to see how your weight stacks up to hers. For people who claim to be repulsed by her, you guys seem to talk about her an awful lot. 

There is absolutely no need to go around calling her a 'fat cunt', how disgusting. Literally what has she done to deserve all this shit? Enough

Yet the Xtinct stans can call Britney a meth head right?

1 hour ago, TJ said:

The Slumber Party video is slayage? When will Britney come up with something as left-field as Fighter, sexy and classy as Candyman or something as simple and effective as The Voice Within? Never. 

If writhing in lingerie, throwing in a few dance steps and getting totally overpowered by the feature artist is slayage, then the standards must be really low. 

once again Christina stans living in the past

3 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

Yet the Xtinct stans can call Britney a meth head right?

Who cares? They probably do and it's disgusting either way. This thread is not about pitting Britney and Xtina stans against each other but you people have to always pit women against each other

Just now, GLORY said:

Who cares? They probably do and it's disgusting either way. This thread is not about pitting Britney and Xtina stans against each other but you people have to always pit women against each other

Get over it this is Battlegrounds can't handle it fuck off

4 hours ago, GLORY said:

You are repulsive. What gives you the audacity to call a perfectly healthy woman the title of 'fat cunt'? 

I'd love to see how your weight stacks up to hers. For people who claim to be repulsed by her, you guys seem to talk about her an awful lot. 

There is absolutely no need to go around calling her a 'fat cunt', how disgusting. Literally what has she done to deserve all this shit? Enough

Lighten up coke whore 

tumblr_lzza0rwbiL1r8gphmo1_500.gif

11 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Not even us other Brit stans are defending you right now cuz you're vile garbage trash1 

Since you don't know the definition of obese: Mama June is obese. Xtina is a healthy weight and gorgeous.

Its unanimous though that you're gross and delusional xtina11 

But you'll defend the Fighters who have 24/7 called Britney a mental methhead retard who don't have control of her own life or custody of her kids? xtina11

10 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

But you'll defend the Fighters who have 24/7 called Britney a mental methhead retard who don't have control of her own life or custody of her kids? xtina11

Receipts please, ive not seen this and if they are I strongly believe you're exaggerating the frequency xtina1 

5 hours ago, GLORY said:

You are repulsive. What gives you the audacity to give a perfectly healthy woman the title of 'fat cunt'? 

lmfao1 

mess at the meltdown

chill it's not that serious

people here call Britney worse things 

1 minute ago, Hot as Ice said:

Oh what you said was just annoying, Cady is the one who went too far and vile brit6 

But he was clearly referring to what I said dead2 

I swear y'all take a simple troll thread way too seriously, it gives me life lmfao1 

So the xtinct fans call Britney braindead and constantly make fun of Britney's mental illness and I literally don't see anyone talking about it, but y'all act offended cause I said "fat cunt" rip4 

If you're going to act like a SJW at least don't be biased dead4 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are repulsive. What gives you the audacity to give a perfectly healthy woman the title of 'fat cunt'?  I'd love to see how your weight stacks up to hers. For people who claim to be repulsed b

The fact that when your fave releases an awesome video your first impulse, instead of enjoying that piece of work, is to rush in here and chose to be bitter and use it as a way to drag another arist s

Oh shut up, who are you trying to fool with your politically correct bull shit?   She is a FAT cunt. She is not a ''perfectly healthy woman'', she is MORBIDLY OBESE.   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.