Michael.

Not Britney shitting on the fat cunt's entire videography with one video

2 minutes ago, Hot as Ice said:

Lol so you can't post them yourself. Not even surprised. 

So lemme get this FUCKING STRAIGHT IT IS OK FOR FIGHTERS TO CALL BRITNEY A RETARD, METHNEY, AND A BAD MOTHER BUT SOMEONE CALLS CHRISTINA FAT IT'S WRONG?

2 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

So lemme get this FUCKING STRAIGHT IT IS OK FOR FIGHTERS TO CALL BRITNEY A RETARD, METHNEY, AND A BAD MOTHER BUT SOMEONE CALLS CHRISTINA FAT IT'S WRONG?

I never said that was ok but thanks for putting words in my mouth brit11

47 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

But you'll defend the Fighters who have 24/7 called Britney a mental methhead retard who don't have control of her own life or custody of her kids? xtina11

Wtf who are you

I'm in the Brit Army. I'm not even a Fighter. Why the fuck would I insult my own fave's mental issues? Who the fuck do you think you are accusing me of stupid things you are 100% clueless on?

Get the fuck out of here ny12 

1 minute ago, Umbreon said:

Wtf who are you

I'm in the Brit Army. I'm not even a Fighter. Why the fuck would I insult my own fave's mental issues? Who the fuck do you think you are accusing me of stupid things you are 100% clueless on?

Get the fuck out of here ny12 

did i say that? i said you're defending a fan base who has said those things, reading comprehension is key

5 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

did i say that? i said you're defending a fan base who has said those things, reading comprehension is key

If Jesus told you to jump off a cliff would you do it too?

Just because certain X stans drag your fave doesn't mean you should do the same, it's rather idiotic and pathetic.

The absolute ki of you calling co-stans out for being doing the right thing. ny12 

1 minute ago, jdpm1991 said:

You're the one that's assuming that we're siding with them by not been ok with what OP and Cady said. I'm not defending what some Fighters have done but I'm sure as hell not endorsing "fat cunt" and the fat shaming/bullying that happened. 

Just now, Luca. said:

Just because certain X stans drag your fave doesn't mean you shouldn't do the same, it's rather idiotic and pathetic.

The absolute ki of you calling co-stans out for being doing the right thing. ny12 

So I'm supposed to just let my fave be slander by a bunch of idiots who are stuck in the past? And are you really gonna be giving me a lecture on morality lessons from someone whose brother is a rapist and his sister bailed him out ny12

1 minute ago, jdpm1991 said:

So I'm supposed to just let my fave be slander by a bunch of idiots who are stuck in the past? And are you really gonna be giving me a lecture on morality lessons from someone whose brother is a rapist and his sister bailed him out ny12

Will it impact Britney if they do, will it impact the fanbase? ny12 

You talk about living in the past but you do the same exact thing. If you would live now you wouldn't even consider quoting those comments. ny12 

Am I lecturing you? ny12 

Jesus have some respect. ny12 

2 minutes ago, Luca. said:

Will it impact Britney if they do, will it impact the fanbase? ny12 

You talk about living in the past but you do the same exact thing. If you would live now you wouldn't even consider quoting those comments. ny12 

Am I lecturing you? ny12 

Jesus have some respect. ny12 

I will when they will ny12

7 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

First off, you said I "defended Fighters who have 24/7 called Britney a mental methhead"...

When have I EVER defended that? I call them out on that bullshit if they do. 

Me not defending a Brit stan for calling their fave a fat cunt isn't me siding with them. It's just me being a decent person and saying I find that just as offensive and she's not even my fave. awk1 

Get your head out of your stan war ass and learn reading comprehension yourself fool. ny12 

11 minutes ago, Luca. said:

Just because certain X stans drag your fave doesn't mean you shouldn't do the same, it's rather idiotic and pathetic.

When people come for Britney's fucking mental illness, i'm not ok with it ny12 

Calling Xtina fat is nothing more than a joke, didn't she even embrace the fact that she's curvy? So there you go, y'all are more upset about it than Xtina would probably be ny12 

In the other mental illness is a different story and I don't see this type of reaction of people defending Britney. Suddenly some people act like SJWs for some upvotes. Girl bye ny12 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are repulsive. What gives you the audacity to give a perfectly healthy woman the title of 'fat cunt'?  I'd love to see how your weight stacks up to hers. For people who claim to be repulsed b

The fact that when your fave releases an awesome video your first impulse, instead of enjoying that piece of work, is to rush in here and chose to be bitter and use it as a way to drag another arist s

Oh shut up, who are you trying to fool with your politically correct bull shit?   She is a FAT cunt. She is not a ''perfectly healthy woman'', she is MORBIDLY OBESE.   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.