Michael.

Not Britney shitting on the fat cunt's entire videography with one video

Why don't you guys post your pictures in NHB and let's get the fun started and we'll judge each other.

We all hide behind someone else's pictures yet we ridicule other people's physical appearances. I don't mean to be a SJW but I've been bullied way too many times and this hits right at home.  

Calling someone fat will never make you better than anyone else. 

6 hours ago, BlancLover said:

Why don't you guys post your pictures in NHB and let's get the fun started and we'll judge each other.

We all hide behind someone else's pictures yet we ridicule other people's physical appearances. I don't mean to be a SJW but I've been bullied way too many times and this hits right at home.  

I get where you’re coming from, but on the other hand it’s the stan world that we’re speaking of and calling a pop girl fat is far from being something that deep and also the worst thing you could read about a pop girl here. You shouldn’t take shit like this to heart because it’s genuinely not that serious, just like this whole damn section.

When I opened this thread, people just felt like being offended over some dumb troll-ish shit that they’ve surely seen thousand times before but that day was the right one to start a riot I guess eve1 

4 hours ago, Philip said:

Keep trying tho

Fuck she got skinny again, clearly some Lipo and a Corset. 

11 hours ago, BlancLover said:

Here's my selfie.

Spoiler

Garbage-Full_70908365_800-800x675.jpg

22 hours ago, Philip said:

Dying at the fact that it was mostly Britney stans dragging Britney stans for being vile 

mGqoHPl.gif

We call out our own for being idiots, and I’m glad fighters do the same with your village idiots too brit10 

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

We call out our own for being idiots, and I’m glad fighters do the same with your village idiots too brit10 

I'm assuming you're talking about Agugargal. That troll probably hates Xtina too much that he goes out of his way to get her dragged ever single time.

2 hours ago, BlancLover said:

I'm assuming you're talking about Agugargal. That troll probably hates Xtina too much that he goes out of his way to get her dragged ever single time.

He is actually part of the Britney army and has been doing the good work of the holy Spearit gaga9

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are repulsive. What gives you the audacity to give a perfectly healthy woman the title of 'fat cunt'?  I'd love to see how your weight stacks up to hers. For people who claim to be repulsed b

The fact that when your fave releases an awesome video your first impulse, instead of enjoying that piece of work, is to rush in here and chose to be bitter and use it as a way to drag another arist s

Oh shut up, who are you trying to fool with your politically correct bull shit?   She is a FAT cunt. She is not a ''perfectly healthy woman'', she is MORBIDLY OBESE.   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.