Michael.

Not Britney shitting on the fat cunt's entire videography with one video

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Who cares? nicki5 As long as you don't look botched, what's wrong with surgeries? nicki5

Nothing is wrong. I'm purely making the point that Xtina has had help 

I cant at Britney stans making fun of other people's body. brit15

They are ok when they shade and call other people FAT but they will call you disgusting when you call their fave Wrinkled/Daddy Blamer/Psychotic/ with Psoriasis etc. which is also true. brit9 

I would definitely prefer being called fat than looking 30 years older than my age. ayumi1

Obviously she cant afford an expensive face creams since she's still on weekly allowance. brit13

3 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Knee still looks like an old aunt who spends too much time in the sun

britney-spears-sam-asghari-premiere-t.jpbritney-spears-once-upon-a-time-hollywoo

Mother and Son realness. fall8

I know she cant afford a Dermatologist because she's still on weekly allowance but can her fans suggest a Snail cream/ Collagen Cream/ Hyaluronic Acid Creams etc to her.. She looks so fucking dry. dead2

1 hour ago, RED ANGELO said:

I cant at Britney stans making fun of other people's body. brit15

They are ok when they shade and call other people FAT but they will call you disgusting when you call their fave Wrinkled/Daddy Blamer/Psychotic/ with Psoriasis etc. which is also true. brit9 

I would definitely prefer being called fat than looking 30 years older than my age. ayumi1

Obviously she cant afford an expensive face creams since she's still on weekly allowance. brit13

You can call Britney out for having wrinkles/ aging bad etc. Bcuz it's true. It's the equivalent of calling Xtina fat. It's just basic stan shade of their appearance.

But I don't think anyone came for Xtina's personal life, her mental health and her struggles like y'all fighters do. It's like when you can't win in a music/career related argument y'all always come for Britney's personal issues and past.

One thing is to make fun of their appearance which is shallow but you have to be next level cunt to make fun of someone's actual life.

1 hour ago, RED ANGELO said:

Britney using FACE APP since 2012 brit15

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsioUaK6CTxE0DMLtR-ni

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKuPqtbgrMcPkRSyYaV-J

DW7kxM3WAAAi3ih.jpg

Trully ahead of her time. ayumi1

Anyone can take bad photos of a celeb and make them look awful. Britney (besides the lips many years ago) hasn't had any work done and that should be commended, she looks like a normal woman approaching her 40s to me. 

Xtina on the other hand is still beautiful (but clearly not natural), she used to look one way and now she looks another.

17115_2020_christina_digital00_16x9_992.

2018.jpg

GettyImages-960812012.jpg?quality=50&wid

53 minutes ago, Gravity said:

You can call Britney out for having wrinkles/ aging bad etc. Bcuz it's true. It's the equivalent of calling Xtina fat. It's just basic stan shade of their appearance.

But I don't think anyone came for Xtina's personal life, her mental health and her struggles like y'all fighters do. It's like when you can't win in a music/career related argument y'all always come for Britney's personal issues and past.

One thing is to make fun of their appearance which is shallow but you have to be next level cunt to make fun of someone's actual life.

So it's okay to call Xtina fat cunt , a pig, xtinct, fat etc but when someone mentions Britney's breakdown it's suddenly too sensitive subject which shouldn't be mentioned. Body shaming Xtina is as inappropriate as mentioning Britney's breakdown because we don't know why Xtina gained weight. Maybe she's sick? we don't know that. Don't be surprised that some of us bring out Britney's mental state because your trash talk about Xtina's body is as fucked up as our trash talk about Britney. A Britney stan started the thread shading Xtina for no reason,and calling her names and now you're mad at us dragging Britney

13 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

So it's okay to call Xtina fat cunt , a pig, xtinct, fat etc but when someone mentions Britney's breakdown it's suddenly too sensitive subject which shouldn't be mentioned. Body shaming Xtina is as inappropriate as mentioning Britney's breakdown because we don't know why Xtina gained weight. Maybe she's sick? we don't know that. Don't be surprised that some of us bring out Britney's mental state because your trash talk about Xtina's body is as fucked up as our trash talk about Britney. A Britney stan started the thread shading Xtina for no reason,and calling her names and now you're mad at us dragging Britney

I didn't read this thread so Idk what people said about Xtina. But calling Xtina fat is not the same as making fun of someone's poor mental health. 

Yes maybe X got fat because she was sick/depressed etc. But I can say the same about how Britney aged bad because of the meds she is on and how it fucked with her head and face etc. 

I said y'all can make fun of her appearance just as Britney fans make of Xtina. That's what I would expect from stan fights. But I don't know why personal life has to be brought up in this. Would you be okay with people making fun of Xtina's chilhood abuse, her depression around 2002 which made her make a lot of poor decisions, her divorce and how that cause her another depression? No because that's fucked up.

13 minutes ago, Gravity said:

I didn't read this thread so Idk what people said about Xtina. But calling Xtina fat is not the same as making fun of someone's poor mental health. 

Yes maybe X got fat because she was sick/depressed etc. But I can say the same about how Britney aged bad because of the meds she is on and how it fucked with her head and face etc. 

I said y'all can make fun of her appearance just as Britney fans make of Xtina. That's what I would expect from stan fights. But I don't know why personal life has to be brought up in this. Would you be okay with people making fun of Xtina's chilhood abuse, her depression around 2002 which made her make a lot of poor decisions, her divorce and how that cause her another depression? No because that's fucked up.

Britney stans have brought topics you mentioned multiple times and you know it, especially the abuse Xtina experienced in childhood. I'm just so fucking tired of Britney stans making fun of Xtina's body that I lose my temper and bring out the breakdown. Many other X stans do it too becaue of it. Britney stan started the thread to bring down Xtina for no reason. I'm tired of it.  And yes, Xtina stans make fun of Britney too but I saw many feuds on twitter etc that Britney stans had started and I'm tired of it,especially them coming at her boxscore which was obviously innacurate. They were the first to comment under it just to drag Xtina

30 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Britney stans have brought topics you mentioned multiple times and you know it, especially the abuse Xtina experienced in childhood. I'm just so fucking tired of Britney stans making fun of Xtina's body that I lose my temper and bring out the breakdown. Many other X stans do it too becaue of it. Britney stan started the thread to bring down Xtina for no reason. I'm tired of it.  And yes, Xtina stans make fun of Britney too but I saw many feuds on twitter etc that Britney stans had started and I'm tired of it,especially them coming at her boxscore which was obviously innacurate. They were the first to comment under it just to drag Xtina

Brit fans are cocky I know and have a superior complex over Fighters for some reason, actually over a lot of fandoms which they shouldn't considering a lot of things. nicki5

I noticed they always bring out the fat joke with X which is tired at this point especially on this forum.

But honestly I was only talking about Fotp and I've never seen the members bring out Xtina's personal life into a fight. Twitter on the other hand is a whole mess. I understand your frustration but you should know not to take Stan Twitter seriously. Everybody knows every fandom there is crazy with people who have no lives and spew only hate. 

Personally I stan both so I don't get why people can't get over a made up feud by the media 18 years ago. dead2 They're completely different artists and honestly they have nothing in common anymore.

2 hours ago, Gravity said:

This is me 👉 brit15

Everytime I see Britney Fans cry because you are hitting them below the belt. ari7

For them, body shaming is still cute and tolerable but not mental illness or skin decease which Britney all have in real life. brit8

When I see Britney fans cry for foul, I know Im doing it right in Battlegrounds. brit9

These Britney stans think Christina Aguilera is crying every night because she only have 3/4's of Britney's net worth because she didn't tour for a decade, no hits, flop albums, no Forbes riches list every year like Britney.

Imagine Xtina not giving a fuck for 10 years but still managed to have 3/4's of Britney's net worth, still sane, still have freedom, dont need to ask for daddy's permission when she wants to buy a cute shirt for her boytoy in Walmart and still looking her age.... 

I would be mad and hate Fat Christina Aguilera too to be honest. brit13

2 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Anyone can take bad photos of a celeb and make them look awful. Britney (besides the lips many years ago) hasn't had any work done and that should be commended, she looks like a normal woman approaching her 40s to me. 

Xtina on the other hand is still beautiful (but clearly not natural), she used to look one way and now she looks another.

17115_2020_christina_digital00_16x9_992.

2018.jpg

GettyImages-960812012.jpg?quality=50&wid

And you think this is worse than the Britney one because????? brit8

You should've post this pic from 2012.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcqjolXMDO7JfqA6RR86Z

this was her in 2013

christina-aguilera-hair-looks-ama-ftr.jp

Xtincta can lose all the weight if she wants to. 

If she do that, she's still a sane, free, multi millionaire bitch in real life. rih6

12 minutes ago, RED ANGELO said:

This is me 👉 brit15

Everytime I see Britney Fans cry because you are hitting them below the belt. ari7

For them, body shaming is still cute and tolerable but not mental illness or skin decease which Britney all have in real life. brit8

When I see Britney fans cry for foul, I know Im doing it right in Battlegrounds. brit9

These Britney stans think Christina Aguilera is crying every night because she only have 3/4's of Britney's net worth because she didn't tour for a decade, no hits, flop albums, no Forbes riches list every year like Britney.

Imagine Xtina not giving a fuck for 10 years but still managed to have 3/4's of Britney's net worth, still sane, still have freedom, dont need to ask for daddy's permission when she wants to buy a cute shirt for her boytoy in Walmart and still looking her age.... 

I would be mad and hate Fat Christina Aguilera too to be honest. brit13

The fat jokes are getting old but so are your britney needs to ask her daddy for allowance jokes 

Y'all need to come up with new things when you do these fights

Also as if Xtina doesn't have her own boytoy lbr lol3

1 minute ago, Gravity said:

The fat jokes are getting old but so are your britney needs to ask her daddy for allowance jokes 

Y'all need to come up with new things when you do these fights

Also as if Xtina doesn't have he own boytoy lbr lol3

Need to come up with new things??? Coming from a Britney stan.... fall1

Christina Aguilera can diet if she wants too, how about Britney with her mental illness, skin disease, conservatorship? fall8

5 minutes ago, RED ANGELO said:

Need to come up with new things??? Coming from a Britney stan.... fall1

Christina Aguilera can diet if she wants too, how about Britney with her mental illness, skin disease, conservatorship? fall8

Don’t forget $0 box office score in 2019 ny2 

Truly the biggest decline of the decade.

4 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Don’t forget $0 box office score in 2019 ny2 

Truly the biggest decline of the decade.

Xtinca adding some coins to fill that 1/4 gap in their net worths while Barney's jobless because her Daddy have hemorrhoids. brit4

Im pretty sure its easy to spend those millions in Britney's bank account when you have Kevin Featherline spending all her money for his own family's weekly food stamps and vacations, Barney's Daddy's fake ass hemorrhoids medical bills, conservatorship fee, Boytoy monthly fee and allowances. brit9

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are repulsive. What gives you the audacity to give a perfectly healthy woman the title of 'fat cunt'?  I'd love to see how your weight stacks up to hers. For people who claim to be repulsed b

The fact that when your fave releases an awesome video your first impulse, instead of enjoying that piece of work, is to rush in here and chose to be bitter and use it as a way to drag another arist s

Oh shut up, who are you trying to fool with your politically correct bull shit?   She is a FAT cunt. She is not a ''perfectly healthy woman'', she is MORBIDLY OBESE.   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.