Michael.

Not Britney shitting on the fat cunt's entire videography with one video

9 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

It's better to eat oreos than take drugs, shave you own head and attack paparazzi with an umbrella hottie1

I don’t normally make jokes at weight cuz to each their own, I just wanted to get under Agu’s skin. X can eat whatever she wants rih6

1 minute ago, Umbreon said:

Cuz she took a year off as opposed to X’s $0 box office score for a decade ny1 

X did have those billionaires tour brit11 and of course, the voice made her $$$ so I'm sure she's pretty secured financially even if ha lazy ass won't make another album in the next ten years bebe1.

1 hour ago, Umbreon said:

Cuz she took a year off as opposed to X’s $0 box office score for a decade ny1 

Took a decade off, has half as much albums, yet her show still gross 92% of what a Britney show does. My how privileged our Xtina is nat1  

WORK half as much, make just as much. Sounds like a great motto nat2 

10 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Took a decade off, has half as much albums, yet her show still gross 92% of what a Britney show does. My how privileged our Xtina is nat1  

oh please. you'd be chirping other tunes if the tables were turned dead1

18 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

oh please. you'd be chirping other tunes if the tables were turned dead1

I’d be chirping if Xtina was locked in a conservatorship? If Xtina couldn’t dance? Couldn’t sing? Made cringeworthy Instagram videos? Had a declining mental state? SIS dead2 

CHIRPING ny2 

On 11/18/2016 at 12:20 PM, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Oh shut up, who are you trying to fool with your politically correct bull shit?

She is a FAT cunt. She is not a ''perfectly healthy woman'', she is MORBIDLY OBESE. 

38F5411000000578-0-image-m-5_14752470922

tenor.gif?itemid=5666631

12 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Took a decade off cuz there was no demand for her dead4 

Your fave does not have HALF the amount of albums and we’ve been through this. You’re a grown ass man who can’t count and it’s sad dead4 

14 hours ago, Umbreon said:

I don’t normally make jokes at weight cuz to each their own, I just wanted to get under Agu’s skin. X can eat whatever she wants rih6

Agu looks like a hater to me. He/she does everything to get Xtina dragged so idk if there's any point in making him/her mad 

15 hours ago, Gravity said:

Brit fans are cocky I know and have a superior complex over Fighters for some reason, actually over a lot of fandoms which they shouldn't considering a lot of things. nicki5

I noticed they always bring out the fat joke with X which is tired at this point especially on this forum.

But honestly I was only talking about Fotp and I've never seen the members bring out Xtina's personal life into a fight. Twitter on the other hand is a whole mess. I understand your frustration but you should know not to take Stan Twitter seriously. Everybody knows every fandom there is crazy with people who have no lives and spew only hate. 

Personally I stan both so I don't get why people can't get over a made up feud by the media 18 years ago. dead2 They're completely different artists and honestly they have nothing in common anymore.

I've seen fotp users making fun of abuse Xtina experienced. It's not a popular drag but I've seen it. Anyway, I guess I overreact sometimes but I just can't stand those jokes about her wieght. I don't like her figure either because it affects her performances but I've never called her fat etc. Stans are crazy, when you are reading tweets,comments under articles on daily mail etc. you can feel that people are frustrated. Instead of dragging some celebrity they should take care of their life but it's hard for them somehow

13 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Did I misread or did X Tour’s Accordhotel Arena In Paris numbers show 4750 / 8000 attendance? ny4 

The POM tour at that same location was 26973 / 26973, completely sold out ny5 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Did I misread or did X Tour’s Accordhotel Arena In Paris numbers show 4750 / 8000 attendance? ny4 

The POM tour at that same location was 26973 / 26973, completely sold out ny5 

It definitely looks like there were 4,750 people there brit10

P.S.  before you start talking about the unsold upper section, it was not put on sale 
16 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

It definitely looks like there were 4,750 people there brit10

P.S.  before you start talking about the unsold upper section, it was not put on sale 

It just doesn’t bode well for fighters to come for britney’s tour gross when Xtina’s dates at the same location are not even close to britney’s. brit10 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

It just doesn’t bode well for fighters to come for britney’s tour gross when Xtina’s dates at the same location are not even close to britney’s. brit10 

I've not come for Britney's tour gross because I'm aware that hers  is obviously higher. I'm just glad that Xtina's touring again. Both sides are guilty. The Army&Fighters are like an old marriage.

When it comes to the video,everyone who is not blind can see that there were more than 4,750 people.

7 hours ago, Philip said:

IKR rip3

this used to be us, but like, I'm so over it rip3

still interesting to read tho ny6 

hollering dead2 at least when we were at it these two women weren't semi-retired as they are right now and ofc things were far more interesting shrug1

what do yall gain out of this now though? they both clearly dgaf about commercial success and both their latest albums have been very good. what is there to fight about? britney will always have the better sales and the bigger commercial appeal but will remain under scrutiny -and rightfully so- for being talentless and a label puppet. christina will stay flopping i guess but she could become a more succesful touring act than brit if she just keeps doing it and doesn't go into hiding until she's 50.

and there yall go.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are repulsive. What gives you the audacity to give a perfectly healthy woman the title of 'fat cunt'?  I'd love to see how your weight stacks up to hers. For people who claim to be repulsed b

The fact that when your fave releases an awesome video your first impulse, instead of enjoying that piece of work, is to rush in here and chose to be bitter and use it as a way to drag another arist s

Oh shut up, who are you trying to fool with your politically correct bull shit?   She is a FAT cunt. She is not a ''perfectly healthy woman'', she is MORBIDLY OBESE.   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.