Michael.

Not Britney shitting on the fat cunt's entire videography with one video

29 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

I've not come for Britney's tour gross because I'm aware that hers  is obviously higher. I'm just glad that Xtina's touring again. Both sides are guilty. The Army&Fighters are like an old marriage.

When it comes to the video,everyone who is not blind can see that there were more than 4,750 people.

I know, but my post was a response to agugaga claiming Xtina has 92% of britney’s Touring success recently which is patently false brit10 

56 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I know, but my post was a response to agugaga claiming Xtina has 92% of britney’s Touring success recently which is patently false brit10 

The residency gross averages. Do your math bitch. There are no numbers for her world tour to verify anything else.

500,000 per show vs 550,000 per show is 91% brit10

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

Did I misread or did X Tour’s Accordhotel Arena In Paris numbers show 4750 / 8000 attendance? ny4 

The POM tour at that same location was 26973 / 26973, completely sold out ny5 

When you hate Fatguilera you dont know how to do math. brit15

upper box was never put on sale in the first place. brit15

obviously, for stupid Haters upper box contains 70% of the arena seats. brit15

Im pretty sure Xtincta Aguilera is crying every night because of this. ayumi1

2 minutes ago, RED ANGELO said:

You can't expect them to be bright if they stan a lip synching dumb blonde. 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

You can't expect them to be bright if they stan a lip synching dumb blonde. 

Believe me or not, I never expect anything from a Britard.. brit3

Im just here to play their game... If they want to play Dirrrty, they can count on Angelo brit9

@RED ANGELO

@Agugaga

Hey thing one and thing two, you were already schooled in the thread below on tour grosses:

“Britney’s POM residency outgrossed Xtina’s limited run:

Xtina:

$3.978 mill gross for 8 shows = $497,250 per show

78% attendance

Britney:

$137.7 mill gross for 248 shows =

$555,000 per show

85% attendance - with first two legs 100% sold out, and multiple legs in the 95%+ sold out range. ”

Britney’s first leg had 700k per show, second sold out leg was 666k per show. Her final leg was 940k per show ny1 

Xtina isn’t even close to Britney considering her 500k per show was her first leg, which wasn’t even sold out with a pathetic 78% attendance. Sad ny4 

1 hour ago, RED ANGELO said:

Yeah 8,000 capacity audience at a location where Britney had a 20k+ crowd and you’re bragging? ayumi1 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Oh,sorry jj2He's pathetic and has been doing everything he can to make other fanbases drag Xtina. No one  should pay attention to him 

36 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Oh,sorry jj2He's pathetic and has been doing everything he can to make other fanbases drag Xtina. No one  should pay attention to him 

I like fighters with common sense jj2

i actually like Xtina, I only ever really come for her when it’s Agu and Red Anal because they are so easy to drag for filth jj2 

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I like fighters with common sense jj2

i actually like Xtina, I only ever really come for her when it’s Agu and Red Anal because they are so easy to drag for filth jj2 

And I like Britney's fans with common sense bey10

He must secretly hate Xtina.There's no other explanation for his behaviour.

33 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Yeah 8,000 capacity audience at a location where Britney had a 20k+ crowd and you’re bragging? ayumi1 

So in your estimate this crowd wasn't even 20% of the arena's capacity.....brit1

(Aguilera only sold 4k of those 26k capacity) brit2

Is this Agui's cheating strategy to avoid Taxes? bey7

She never claim to be the riches like Britney, She didn't tour for a decade, no hits, flop albums, but still get 500k per night in vegas, and have 3/4's of Britney's net worth for being lazy as fuck..... bey4

X is independent and sane..... I mean should I be worried for Christina Aguilera's mentality,and livelihood? brit8

I..... gaga5

4 hours ago, RED ANGELO said:

Believe me or not, I never expect anything from a Britard.. brit3

Im just here to play their game... If they want to play Dirrrty, they can count on Angelo brit9

you are so corny it makes me cringe

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are repulsive. What gives you the audacity to give a perfectly healthy woman the title of 'fat cunt'?  I'd love to see how your weight stacks up to hers. For people who claim to be repulsed b

The fact that when your fave releases an awesome video your first impulse, instead of enjoying that piece of work, is to rush in here and chose to be bitter and use it as a way to drag another arist s

Oh shut up, who are you trying to fool with your politically correct bull shit?   She is a FAT cunt. She is not a ''perfectly healthy woman'', she is MORBIDLY OBESE.   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.