Jump to content

Not Britney shitting on the fat cunt's entire videography with one video

Recommended Posts

Just now, GLORY said:

Sorry but how is Britney Lazy when Xtina is the one that never releases music 

It is easy to put out an album when other write it and produce it for you fall8 reason 1

Also, the only talent Britney had was dancing, and even that is slowly fading away now... her dancing lately is terrible mad4 reason 2

Not her lip-syncing to the audios from 20 yrs ago when she was 15 mad4 gurl, re-record that shit mad4 reason 3

so many reasons to call her lazy mad4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

It is easy to put out an album when other write it and produce it for you fall8 reason 1

Also, the only talent Britney had was dancing, and even that is slowly fading away now... her dancing lately is terrible mad4 reason 2

Not her lip-syncing to the audios from 20 yrs ago when she was 15 mad4 gurl, re-record that shit mad4 reason 3

so many reasons to call her lazy mad4

.... okay jj4 

She was actually quite involved in the creative process of this album, and has writing credits for a lot of the songs on Glory.

I do agree that her dancing has gotten worse lately, but honestly I think it's just the choreography she has been given. She's incredibly fit and in shape and still has the ability to dance, I just wish she would DO IT!

Yeah, she lip syncs to audio from 20 years ago but people don't care about that anymore. Yes it may be lazy but hey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Did I read fat shaming? jj3 Disgusting jj3

It's not like Lazyney doesn't look 45 jj3

Don't even compare Lazyney with Legend X , please dead0 It's like the most delusional thing ever dead0

Yes you did read fat shaming, read some more - she's obese and ugly. 

They are incomparable because one is the gorgeous undisputed skinny princess of pop who outsold xtina with a couple of albums, and the other is a forgotten fat cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cady Heron said:

They are incomparable because one is the gorgeous undisputed skinny princess of pop who outsold xtina with a couple of albums, and the other is a forgotten fat cunt 

why do you keep bringing "skinny" and "fat"?  jj3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

why do you keep bringing "skinny" and "fat"?  jj3 

Because skinny people are better looking than fat people, do you see your future husband/wife as fat? Obviously not... no one does. No one wants a fat partner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cady Heron said:

Because skinny people are better looking than fat people, do you see your future husband/wife as fat? Obviously not... no one does. No one wants a fat partner.

wow.... this is... just..... rude as fucking fuck.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, GLORY said:

I LOVE U MORE kylie1 

I also gave you your 6500th rep point xoxo

AH cry3 BLESS YOU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cady Heron said:

Because skinny people are better looking than fat people, do you see your future husband/wife as fat? Obviously not... no one does. No one wants a fat partner.

You are literally the most disgusting and vile person I have ever met.

I'd love to see a picture of you, and how skinny and good looking you are :) 

So stuck up to think this btw, not everyone is as superficial as you. Some people see people for who they are, not what they look like :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GLORY said:

You are literally the most disgusting and vile person I have ever met.

I'd love to see a picture of you, and how skinny and good looking you are :) 

So stuck up to think this btw, not everyone is as superficial as you. Some people see people for who they are, not what they look like :) 

Well if you're good looking and skinny and your wedding pictures on facebook are with a fat person then people will judge and laugh at you, so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cady Heron said:

Well if you're good looking and skinny and your wedding pictures on facebook are with a fat person then people will judge and laugh at you, so. 

no they wont, you mindless bully

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cady Heron said:

Well if you're good looking and skinny and your wedding pictures on facebook are with a fat person then people will judge and laugh at you, so. 

giveup2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cady Heron said:

Well if you're good looking and skinny and your wedding pictures on facebook are with a fat person then people will judge and laugh at you, so. 

LT2NMa8.gif

Wow............... you are so far past the point of delusion there's not even any point arguing with you. I hope you're not being serious because if you are you need help and a life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cady Heron said:

Well if you're good looking and skinny and your wedding pictures on facebook are with a fat person then people will judge and laugh at you, so. 

New level of stupid reached right here. Jfc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Slumber Party video is slayage? When will Britney come up with something as left-field as Fighter, sexy and classy as Candyman or something as simple and effective as The Voice Within? Never. 

 

If writhing in lingerie, throwing in a few dance steps and getting totally overpowered by the feature artist is slayage, then the standards must be really low. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thread is disgusting. Enjoy the present britney gave us and leave Xtina out of this. rav1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont like screamtina but calling her a "fat cunt" is a bit too far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×