Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Everyday would flop

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Choose your destiny!

Why the only charting song from DW on iTunes (#942) is LMLY which features Lil Leprechaun (rapper)? Inb4 I know it was a promo single but it was quickly snubbed.

Why her highest peaking single from DW is a collaboration with a rapper?

EtHx9Hv.png

Featuring strikes again!

Can't wait for Thinking Bout You to become a single, go #1, and blow your shit out of the water!

EtHx9Hv.png

Everyday would smash. It's actually really radio friendly, radio likes more chill beats these days and Everyday has one. It's not that overedited, it's catchy.

I said the same for STS, when everybody said that it will flop as a single. Look at STS now, it's expected to go #4 next week and BEFORE the AMAs. Meaning, it will go to the top 3 (since Starboy and Closer are falling).

Everyday would go top 10 for sure, bookmark me. It would do good for a post album single. 

1 hour ago, Hannah. said:

I love when I'm right.

Ha I'll join in on your pithy attempts to start fights and get that Ari section activity up (Queen of keeping Ari's FOTP alive TBH). Honestly I'm still keeping expectations alive. It's FLOPPING FOR FILTH on iTunes and Spotify right now but I think everything will change when the Music Video drops. People who don't heavily keep up with music still would say S2S is the current single. HAVE FAITH HUNTIES GIVE IT A BLINK OF TIME

On 18.11.2016 at 10:06 PM, Urbanov said:

Bitch you need to reassess your life rav1

>"Needed Me" is not a radio friendly song

>"Needed Me" is too urban

>"Needed Me" is too vulgar

>"Needed Me" has too explicit MV

>peaked at #7 on BB Hot 100

So what was your argument again? rav1

Sit down or I'm going to drag your floppy ass rav1

I'm glad you agree that Lana Del Rey's Cola would have been a hit. rav2 

Anyway, I just finished listening to the album and so far I don't see it for Touch Shit. rav1 Everyday is a bop and I'm saying this from a non-fan/GP position.

On 11/18/2016 at 3:28 PM, Tasso said:

tumblr_ny2z2yXj7D1qgf1i8o1_400.gif

Everyday is a smash waiting to happen.

On 11/18/2016 at 3:51 PM, TattooedHeart said:

the GP loves generic mumbling rappers, I think Everyday would do well rav2 

On 11/18/2016 at 6:52 PM, Rico said:

Everyday will smash. oprah13 Bookmark me. oprah13

On 11/19/2016 at 7:01 AM, Manos said:

Everyday would smash. It's actually really radio friendly, radio likes more chill beats these days and Everyday has one. It's not that overedited, it's catchy.

I said the same for STS, when everybody said that it will flop as a single. Look at STS now, it's expected to go #4 next week and BEFORE the AMAs. Meaning, it will go to the top 3 (since Starboy and Closer are falling).

Everyday would go top 10 for sure, bookmark me. It would do good for a post album single. 

ZICDqRW.gif

1 minute ago, parker.aus said:

Not @Hannah desperate for more section activity.

ZICDqRW.gif

You were right though props to you now predict that Quit gets single treatment and goes number 1.

ZICDqRW.gif

Kii I wasn't even doing it for the activity, I just love harassing Everyday stans

EtHx9Hv.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.