Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

P.O.P

Divas gone WILD!

I am not here for white trashes but I love it when divas go shady tbh. +laughcry++laughcry++laughcry+

tumblr_lfyswtL9yX1qgbgalo1_400.giftumblr_lfyswtL9yX1qgbgalo1_400.gif

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!

Here is Mimi at her best:

Double shade I CAN'T:

Mimi:And the person I was talking about is actually pretty cool and...

Some random dickhead host:Christina Aguilera?

Mimi:No moo6

Janet and Madonna go after each other:

Gaga goes after alarm clocks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUkRLo339IE

Lol this is the most rare one.And it is about Kylie!Can u believe it?

Actually it was the host but she seems ok with that.I can't imagine her going further though.

You guys better keep it cute and let the divas do their job.

love u.

RuPaul_dr2_7_252gif26.gifRuPaul_dr2_7_252gif26.gif

That is the only clip people can present to call Lady Gaga a 'bitch' or 'shady'.

How is she shady? If you're desperate enough to pay 70 dollars to go and watch Zombie Spears clap her hands and mime for an hour then you deserve that as a performance. Obviously she isn't just shading Britney, but every female who lipsyncs, which used to be more common a few years ago.

I however, would never pay that amount of money to do so, and the fact that Gaga gives her fans the show of a life time shows he isn't at all a bitch.

Gaga was talking like a preacher, as usual, which I find irritating. But she didn't mention Britney by name or dissed her. She said elaborately that she's not gonna lipsynch. Of course it's a lie because she has lipsynced but Gaga talks alot of shit in general so I'm not surprised. If people recognize her talking about Britney, it says something about Britney being "the lipsyncher" and being known for that like she is.

Gaga lip syncs? um1 Link me.

You did say get the fuck out, which I find aggressive. But okay. :D:P

EDIT: Ok, I think this is the performance I suspected at the time was lipsynched. But now I'm not sure at all. +bummer+ Also I've heard others say that she does lipsynch sometimes.

I didn't mean it aggressively; hence why I used the "gaga4" pic.

She definitely sang it live. You can easily hear how her live voice is a little different from the CD version. And no she never lip syncs. If you're referring to the many gaga haters on Youtube, then it's bullshit. She sings with backing tracks when she is dancing and singing, yes, but she has never lip synced.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.