jdpm1991

Bigger era: Dangerous Woman vs Revival

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Singles-wise I guess Revival? jj1 I think the Dangerous Woman era was bigger overall (haven't they sold around the same despite DW being released months later?). And plus Dangerous Woman is much bigger on Spotify/streaming in general.

DW outsold it already jj4 Revival still hasn't hit 1M pure WW

OT: DW wins easily. Higher sales, better streams, better music, and everything else that matters aura1 

Dangerous Woman has done quietly well this year. Some of the songs that should've smashed didn't (RIP Into You cry9) but Side to Side is doing really well right now and the album itself has stayed pretty relevant all year.

Revival had several massive singles and is really popular amongst me and my friends (I don't understand why you flops on here like to drag it so much um2) so I might would give it the edge there.

Both are great, but Revival is one of the very best pop albums of the last few years imo, and one of my favorite albums ever if I'm being honest. I'm looking forward to what both of them do next year. More slayage to come I'm sure. yas2 

18 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

The one with bigger singles, which is really the only thing that matters now a days. 

Airhead loses again 

But Dangerous Woman sold more than Revival? All that honey must be depleating your not-so-plentiful supply of brain cells, bear lj1 

both are pop gems, but i think that DW will be bigger in the long run cause ariana still got tons of hits left on DW and she's usually VERY smart  about releasing the right singles

I mean, Selena COULD'VE had more hits but she didnt release Sober & Me & The Rythym. Instead she ended the era with KEWK eve1 

I think that Selenas next era is gonna be massive tho. Revival totally built up her profile and she has so much momentum right now. She's gonna kill the pop world next year when she releases the follow up. Ariana, on the other hand, had a lot of rebuilding to do after the donut licking fiasco. DW was certainly not bigger than ME but it's a MUCH better album and that's the reason she's been able to get bigger and bigger with each single.  I think she can also peak with her next album. Most pop stars tend to have their peak eras when they are between 24-27, so both teen pop queens are coming to slaughter and take over katy/gaga/taylor cry7 ok maybe not taylor ny1 she's still got at least another massive era before she turns 30 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DW outsold it already  Revival still hasn't hit 1M pure WW OT: DW wins easily. Higher sales, better streams, better music, and everything else that matters  

But Dangerous Woman sold more than Revival? All that honey must be depleating your not-so-plentiful supply of brain cells, bear  

The one with bigger singles, which is really the only thing that matters now a days.  Airhead loses again 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.