WarrenThanksYouAll

Will Gaga's movie career bomb?

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Not trying to shade the good sis, but the Golden Globes are the one of the most notorious award shows for having their awards being bought by the winners' teams sia3 

still though the title is a plus on her acting resume rav2 

I think it's too early to judge. She's just getting started. Starring in A Star Is Born might be a safe choice for Gaga considering the plot of the movie, but she's just a newbie in the acting world so I don't think it's a bad idea to go with something safer and then move on to harder and more challenging roles as she dives deeper into her acting career.

Right now, I don't see her as an actress. Deep down I think music is her real passion despite her comment how "she wanted to be an actress first, but music happened first". 

Someone mentioned looks. While there are certain standards in the biz, there are lots of actors and actresses who aren't considered to be attractive or beautiful in a traditional sense. Gaga is far from ugly in my opinion and if she were as hideous as some of you are saying she never would have made it in the first place. 

What movie career? 

She been in one movie - 3rd remake of classic movie with handsome Bradley Cooper as lead actor and director 

and because sheve won some consolation awards for a song (I’m not sure if there’s any for OST) doesn’t mean she on the level of Glen Meryl or Elizabeth not to mention Barbra or Joan and Bette 

What will be , will be but she is not an actress and she might get some roles because of the hype but I wouldn’t hold my breath

On 3/4/2019 at 11:45 PM, Hermione said:

Welp, how does it feel to be so wrong?

she came back and destroyed the haters plus now i like joe anne

16 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Oh we know mr Sinner’s Prayer.mp3 producer jj5 

it has since been renamed as Disco Prayer and will be recorded in some studios in Manchester #itsactuallycoming

giphy.gif 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, it will literally bomb her already non-existent career!

She's too ugly to make it.   Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Anniston, Angelina Jolie, Kate Winslet, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Lange... these women who made it in Hollywood were striking in some wa

I think it'll be super successful, just like everything she does

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.