jdpm1991

Why aren't these new young pop artists not as iconic as Britney and Christina were?

The closest to the iconic-ness we have like Britney and Christina is Miley.

But why aren't Meghan, Ariana, Selena etc. aren't as iconic as Britney and Christina were in their primes?

No one will top the controversies I'm A Slave 4 U, 2001/2003 VMAs, Dirrty created

Remember this show? Teen girls were obsessed with Dirty-tina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXTFbLqhvDc

2 minutes ago, KP4 IS COMING said:

cause katy , gaga , and rih are still the main pop gurls rav2 . Britney and Xtinct had hits unlike Mehgan , Ariana , Selena , Demi, ect ...... 

I forgot all about Demi tbh Idky i didnt list her cause shes a non factor probably rav2

It's because the pop market is over saturated now and it's more of a free for all, harder for acts like brit to break through  again amongst all the madness. Then Brit came about 20 years after Madonna, then we had Gaga, wait another 10 years and someone will come through

2 minutes ago, ♚Miss Bank$♚ said:

It's because the pop market is over saturated now and it's more of a free for all, harder for acts like brit to break through  again amongst all the madness. Then Brit came about 20 years after Madonna, then we had Gaga, wait another 10 years and someone will come through

The fact that our biggest celebrity these days are the Kardashians speak volumes on this generation tbh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i mean sis look at how retardney and pigtina ended....

Still more iconic than Cunty least they're not working with a rapist to get coins

The Britney-Christina rivalry is virtually one of the pillars of the teen pop culture boom in the 00's. The fanfare and money that this rivalry brought is iconic and intense. No one in today's pop tar

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.