PhCh

Anna Faris Faces A $5,000 Fine After Her Dog Is Found Starving On The Streets

wenn23085957-500x493.jpg

Anna Faris adopted a Chihuahua named Pete four years ago, and for some reason, she decided she didn’t want the pooch anymore so she found him a new home. Pete either ran away from his new humans or his new humans dumped him on the street, because he was found on Friday in a bad way. TMZ says that Pete was found wandering the streets and was all emaciated. Pete was taken to the vet and when his microchip was ran, Anna’s name and the name of the shelter she adopted him from popped up. The shelter, Kinder4Rescue, is pissed at Anna and slapped her ass with a fine for breach of contract. When Anna adopted Pete, she agreed to pay the $5,000 fine if she ever re-homed him. Most shelters want you to give the dog back to them if it doesn’t work out. This is giving me shades of Ellen DeGeneres’ dog adoption drama…

Laurel Kinder, the owner of Kinder4Rescue in North Hollywood, tells TMZ that Anna has been put on their do-not-adopt list and she will be forced to pay a $5,000 fine for breaking the agreement. Anna hasn’t been answering Lauren’s calls. The shelter is also considering suing Anna. Anna and Chris Pratt aren’t in California right now, but they’re supposedly working on getting poor Pete back. I’m going to choose to believe that when Anna and Chris walk through their front door, they’ll find Pete dropping a shit log on one of their shoes while throwing a look that clearly says, “Oh, so now that you bitches are getting bad PR you want me here? Just make sure your photographer gets my good side in the ‘reunion’ picture you’re going to put on Instagram.” And yes, I’m also choosing to believe that Pete can say all of that with just one look.4

This isn’t the first time that these two Cruella De Vils gave an animal away. Five years ago, Chris Pratt got hit with a lot of hate when he used Twitter to find a home for his 15-year-old cat. Anna and Chris were trying to make a baby at the time and didn’t think it was a good idea to have their old, mean cat around. The cat was also caca-ing all over the house, so they were apparently afraid of that toxoplasmosis shit.  So Chris dumped the old pussy on a stranger from Twitter.

If Anna and Chris have anymore animals, those pets better start stashing cash, hoarding non-perishable food items and gathering blackmail material to use against them. Because the second they sprout a grey hair or sass Anna and Chris, they may find themselves out the door.

x

awk1 

toxoplasmosis shit

is a real thing that can KILL pregnant women and HIV-positive. Was that neccessary? um2

I didn't know her and Pratt were married orly1 This is heartless and gross, to be honest. I wish we finally started adopting attitudes toward abandoned and rehomed animals akin to those we have for children.

She issued this statement 

“Five years ago I adopted an adorable Chihuahua named Pete, from the Kinder4Rescue Animal Rescue. Unfortunately when our son was born, we discovered that he was allergic to Pete, so I found what I thought was a
loving and responsible family to care for him,” the actress explains.

“My agreement with the animal rescue required me to contact them first before allowing another family to take Pete in. I failed to do this, and for that I am deeply sorry. I now understand the dangers of giving animals away for free,” she adds.

via @Chris Pratt jj1 

Still not sure why my status about this was considered an overreaction. I did read the apology but they still should have known better, this isn't the first time they've had a messy experience with pets. I used to love Chris and Anna, but I work with dogs and cats and this isn't a good look at all.

A lot of celebrities, and people in general, treat pets like they're just an accessory. But it's way more responsibility than that.

39 minutes ago, Mom said:

What kind of cruel bitch? 

2 minutes ago, Honey said:

Delete the BITCH!

37 minutes ago, Jony said:

“Five years ago I adopted an adorable Chihuahua named Pete, from the Kinder4Rescue Animal Rescue. Unfortunately when our son was born, we discovered that he was allergic to Pete, so I found what I thought was a

“My agreement with the animal rescue required me to contact them first before allowing another family to take Pete in. I failed to do this, and for that I am deeply sorry. I now understand the dangers of giving animals away for free,” she adds.

via @Chris Pratt jj1 

15 minutes ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

Still not sure why my status about this was considered an overreaction. I did read the apology but they still should have known better, this isn't the first time they've had a messy experience with pets. I used to love Chris and Anna, but I work with dogs and cats and this isn't a good look at all.

A lot of celebrities, and people in general, treat pets like they're just an accessory. But it's way more responsibility than that.

I'd toss a child away moo1

Women who throw their dogs away because their boyfriend doesn't like them or is allergic moo1 Dump the weak trash trash1

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I'd toss a child away moo1

Women who throw their dogs away because their boyfriend doesn't like them or is allergic moo1 Dump the weak trash trash1

Anna wasn't even pregnant yet when Chris gave away their 15 year old cat with health issues on Twitter. Don't adopt a pet in the first place if you can't handle the commitment. There are no excuses for this and I say this as someone who used to stan hard.  trash1

Just now, Tiny Little Bows said:

Anna wasn't even pregnant yet when Chris gave away their 15 year old cat with health issues on Twitter. Don't adopt a pet in the first place if you can't handle the commitment. There are no excuses for this and I say this as someone who used to stan hard.  trash1

Their cat would die soon anyway, they could at least give it some love. I'm sure they just were getting irritated by bladder problems and required injections of drugs, stuff like this. For all this they could at least give it away to a good shelter with a money advance for the cat care. It pisses me off so much. Those are all same fucking people: Argh, I'm so tired of looking out for my mentally ill child, ugh hero mum here, - my son lost legs and i didn't toss him away trash1

Disgusting, infuriating oprah13

1 hour ago, Jony said:

via @Chris Pratt jj1 

You're welcome jj1

Her apology was "nice" but that poor judgement had horrid consequences. She screwed up, I'm glad she realized this, but an animal was still starving. Absolutely horrible. People who are not positive that they can keep an animal shouldn't have them. 

Pets are family, which means they're forever. Not something you can just toss away when you're tired of them or when they're an "inconvenience" to you. They belong with you until it's their last day on earth. If you can't handle that commitment then don't get animals. It's that simple. 

1 hour ago, Infrared said:

She gave the dog to another family, she didn't leave it on the street dead2 

If anything you can't really control what the other family does with the dog.

Animal rescues oftentimes require extensive background checks before adoption. This dog's fate could easily have been avoided if they had simply contacted them first and found a better owner.