Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

Mariah stats to make Pipi pressed...

its funny-because most people up in here shit all over your irrelevant opinionated threads about how xtina cant sing. Babe-unless you provide solid fact like imma been doing up in hurr you can sit tha fuck down fall1

bagged and dragged xtina10

its funny-because most people up in here shit all over your irrelevant opinionated threads about how xtina cant sing. Babe-unless you provide solid fact like imma been doing up in hurr you can sit tha fuck down fall1

its funny cuz u stay fonting my name daily, yet my opinion is not relevant to you? ny2xtina6

I'm sorry but Mariah is considered a Legend, and has slayed with her 20 year career, and you're saying she isn't successful or amazing? She doesn't need to be now. She has done enough to place her career in hall of fames. I understand some Xtina stans are mad because Christina stans only dreams of their fav having Mariah's success.

I'm sorry but Mariah is considered a Legend' date=' and has slayed with her 20 year career, and you're saying she isn't successful or amazing? She doesn't need to be now. She has done enough to place her career in hall of fames. I understand some Xtina stans are mad because Christina stans only dreams of their fav having Mariah's success.[/quote']

And you don't dream of your fav having Mariah's success? ny7

its funny cuz u stay fonting my name daily, yet my opinion is not relevant to you? ny2xtina6

i havent been online all week-its just sheer coinsidence that i walk into battlegrounds to see more flopinions about xtina coming from you. Just because you are pressed and repetitive dosent mean you are the HBIC-unless it now stands for HOMELESS BITCH IS CRAZY. ny2

I'm sorry but Mariah is considered a Legend' date=' and has slayed with her 20 year career, and you're saying she isn't successful or amazing? She doesn't need to be now. She has done enough to place her career in hall of fames.[b'] I understand some Xtina stans are mad because Christina stans only dreams of their fav having Mariah's success.

IKR I don't really get xtina stans trying to call mariah a flop like she's never done anything. Like really? um1 u are about 10+ years too late to try and come for her wig. +icant2+

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.