Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Cursetina Strikes "The X Factor"!

STAY PRESSED AS HELL HATERS +lol++lol++lol++lol++lol++lol++lol+

"The X Factor" premiered to an underwhelming 4.2 rating and 12.1 million viewers on a FALL night and lost completely to both "Modern Family" and "Criminal Minds." And this was after the MEDIA BLITZ Fox had for the show.

"The Voice" on the other hand was a breakout hit that no one expected to score huge ratings, scoring a 5.1 rating on a SPRING NIGHT (when ratings aren't as high) and 12.6 million viewers, winning the entire night.

Stay Pressed Simon!

Stay Pressed Nicole!

Stay Pressed La Ried!

Stay Pressed Mariah!

No one can do it like the Legend!

I am surprised at these numbers, considering all the hype.

But nobody is sitting there like, "You mean this isn't Christina's show? Well then NO THANK YOU. CHANGE THE CHANNEL, SIR. THIS DOG WON'T HUNT."

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

But nobody is sitting there like, "You mean this isn't Christina's show? Well then NO THANK YOU. CHANGE THE CHANNEL, SIR. THIS DOG WON'T HUNT."

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

PRESSED SIS, "The Voice" is Christina's show according to her paycheck!

The Voice's ratings average about the same as American Idol's first season, around 12-13 million fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> let's see what X Factor averages moo1

The first season of American Idol debuted with 9.85 million viewers but the finale got 22 million xtina1 I think X Factor could rise cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

:lmfao: right

newayz I quite enjoyed the premiere. the presenting of the judges was a little over dramatic but the contestants were very entertaining. over all it was very... gif worthy ny2

Stay Pressed Mariah!

WTF? What do Mariah have to do with this? :lmfao:

Typical Xtina stans +wtf+, always take all the credits

Who the fuck cares about the format, the contestants, the other judges who are currently more relevant? People watch it for Christina Christina Christina cry1 cry1 cry1

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Sorry but this is why Xtina fans have a bad name.

I am very surprised that the X Factor audience number was so mediocre, but there will be a lot of hype and promo around it like there always is in the UK (Simon will feeds those tabloids like it's Thanksgiving) so I should imagine it'll rise.

As for it being Christina making the voice... no. If you wanna see how popular Christina is, I suggest you take a look at her Bionic sales and then re-consider making threads like these ones.

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Sorry but this is why Xtina fans have a bad name.

I am very surprised that the X Factor audience number was so mediocre, but there will be a lot of hype and promo around it like there always is in the UK (Simon will feeds those tabloids like it's Thanksgiving) so I should imagine it'll rise.

As for it being Christina making the voice... no. If you wanna see how popular Christina is, I suggest you take a look at her Bionic sales and then re-consider making threads like these ones.

he did all the promo he could yet this is what he could get ny7

no one could save this trainwreck of a show ny7

america is only here for AI and THE VOICE and pressed haters will have to deal ny7

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.