Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

NSYNC

24 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Real World legit sounds like an MJ leftover from Invincible. fall8 

21 minutes ago, Coca-Cola said:

i read somewhere that it was meant for him. don't know if that is true or not though. giveup1

I wouldn't be surprised if it was. JT offered Gone to MJ before he decided to record it with NSYNC and include it on Celebrity.

1 minute ago, Coca-Cola said:

Mj didn't want it right

Yea, he said no, but he was still interested in collaborating with JT (supposedly one of the main reasons JT was encouraged to try out a solo career), although it never panned out. 

13 minutes ago, Victoria Beckham said:

@QUINN I just bought Home for Christmas on iTunes, will listen this weekend gaga7

Also,FYI this thread exists mad1

OMG IS THE ALBUM REALLY CALLED HOME FOR CHRISTMAS rip3 IVE LITERALLY ALWAYS CALLED IT MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HOLIDAYS rip2fall8 

4 minutes ago, QUINN said:

OMG IS THE ALBUM REALLY CALLED HOME FOR CHRISTMAS rip3 IVE LITERALLY ALWAYS CALLED IT MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HOLIDAYS rip2fall8 

rip3 There's actually two versions of their Christmas album. The American one is Home for Christmas and the German one is The Winter Album, neither is called that tho!

Home_for_Christmas.png

The_Winter_Album.jpg

Just now, Victoria Beckham said:

rip3 There's actually two versions of their Christmas album. The American one is Home for Christmas and the German one is The Winter Album, neither is called that tho!

Home_for_Christmas.png

The_Winter_Album.jpg

Ifnskskgs ive had this cd in my collection for like my entire life, how have I been calling it the wrong thing???

20 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Ifnskskgs ive had this cd in my collection for like my entire life, how have I been calling it the wrong thing???

rip4 I guess you just love the song that much! Something similar happened to me once, I flopped a bit and called Spotlight the "title track" from Madonna's You Can Dance album and was dragged as you would expect rip3

2 hours ago, Victoria Beckham said:

@QUINN I just bought Home for Christmas on iTunes, will listen this weekend gaga7

Also,FYI this thread exists mad1

you're gonna love it! cry1

also don't forget to get I Don't Wanna Spend One More Christmas Without You and You Don't Have to Be Alone (On Christmas), if you don't have them :D

8 minutes ago, Victoria Beckham said:

OK so I'm a bit late on mentioning this since I listened to it a few days ago, but I liked Home for Christmas demi1 @QUINN which are your fave songs (besides the one you believed to be the title track)? brit13

so glad you liked it cheer1cheer1

On 6/5/2017 at 3:11 AM, Coca-Cola said:

was feeling a little sad so i wanted to cheer myself up and what better way to do that than listening to my fave artist

that's what you call talent wub1

23 hours ago, Coca-Cola said:

laughcry1

ily wub1 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.