Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liam

Liam's Top 100 Songs of 2016

Just now, Holly said:

Tfw I realise my taste is way too fucking mainstream to ever be taken seriously

What do you mean? My taste is pretty mainstream too + it's FOTP, I don't think anyone takes this seriously jj2 

Just now, Liam said:

What do you mean? My taste is pretty mainstream too + it's FOTP, I don't think anyone takes this seriously jj2 

I've literally only heard of maybe half of these artists and if I were to do a countdown it would basically be "Holly lists the main gorl tracklists released this year, plus other big hits from the BB100!"

YgaC5gp.png 

86385238_David_Bowie_album_Blackstar-MUS 

In memorial of its memory, the late David Bowie's only entry from his last album on this countdown. Most of the album is kind of boring but this is exciting, kind of thematic. The violins are haunting, his voice definitely sounds drained but it works with what he was going for

1 minute ago, Holly said:

I've literally only heard of maybe half of these artists and if I were to do a countdown it would basically be "Holly lists the main gorl tracklists released this year, plus other big hits from the BB100!"

Try Tkay if you want to go indie jj2 

1 minute ago, Holly said:

It don't matter, just do it sis!

44wcNye.png 

artworks-000141876959-zrraqi-t500x500.jp

Wow another smash song gone! Poor Tove and Flume's first of two or three entries on the countdown. I forget but anyway this song is a bop. I saw it live at Splendour and while it was destroyed by the superior Skin song that is coming it's a gorgeous girl. Tove has a beautiful voice and while this song was annoying after a while it had replay value for a long time!

vtxAdof.png 

1460911039ariana-grande-dangerous-woman- 

YES I KNOW IT'S THINKING BOUT YOU but I am not legend illiterate. Anyway this is cute song on Dangerous Woman but it certainly doesn't stand out among the best tracks. Her voice is amazing as per usual. The chorus is beautiful. I sing this every night while thinking of Lachlan superliking me back on Tinder

LQ1xCNn.png

60101-lady-wood.jpg 

Poor Tove's last entry coming two places after her other one! I didn't listen to all of Lady Wood therefore I didn't really have time to think if any other songs deserved to be on here but oh well maybe she should stop being so elusive! A true bop, it reminds me of when I go to Reject Shop to buy my wigs and all the girls get mad at my hip legend style!

KSKR4FD.png

61RRvrNYAAL._SS500.jpg 

One of the three entries from A Tribe Called God. While this album was up and down there were a few highs! This was one of them obviously! The intro rap is kind of cringe but the rest of the song is so good. A true comeback for the gods of rap

VGcfJP5.png 

michael-kiwanuka-love-hate-album-cover-a 

I was forced to go see this fag reluctantly at Splendour but to my surprise I really enjoyed his set. I looked into his album and found two really great songs, this being the first of his two entries. I'm a sucker for violins and this song uses them beautifully. His voice is gorgeous too, both live and in studio. I highly recommend this album if you haven't listened

WQvIIYc.png 

here.jpg

Alicia bought it with this album even though it flopped which obviously means the GP lost A LOT of taste. This song is one of her three entries. It's a beautiful, church praise Hallejuah jam. She goes in. The rapid piano is amazing, the build up to the chorus is just so good. Speaking of the gospel in Psalms 8:28 it says 'Liam is a legend'

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.