Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liam

Liam's Top 100 Songs of 2016

IpabUMi.png 

0004600133.jpg 

Honestly why is Glory one of the biggest disappointments of the year, even Britney Jean had more entries in my last countdown. Unfortunately this is one of Godney's two entries and one of them is the first gone. For the most part, Clumsy is cute with a cute breakdown. She sounds kind of nasally but isn't that a running theme in Glory

hQYkDOM.png 

005278603_500.jpg 

For the most part @Lachlan will drag me for this entry but fortunately ABORTNI's only entry is this gem. This man turned woman sure did shock me with her deep, mostly disappointing vocals but this song stands out. It has a nice build-up in the instrumental and the vocals aren't nearly as irritating as on the rest of the album. I cannot relate as I live in Australia

H2xR4La.png

solange-a-seat-at-the-table-57ed091a168a

A cute fucking girl. Solange is serving drunk Beyonce mixed with Kelela mid-orgasm. Her vocals are divine. The instrumental is simple but cute. Poor little sis dragged big sis with this album as there are plenty more entries from her

WmGYdsq.png

51bssxMmibL._SS500.jpg 

Unfortunately for Banks The Altar kind of disappointed in contrast to how amazing Goddess was (Brain was #1 on my countdown in 2014) but regardless the album does have some very good tracks. This album closer is one of them! Honestly serving Horton Hears A Note because she is hitting them in that chorus. GODLY instrumental, GODLY song

pii9tsS.png 

44873-i-like-it-when-you-sleep-for-you-a 

For the most part I still think The 1975 is a bad Neon Indian with less talent but they sure did have gems on their new album! This is one of their two entries on the countdown. This is shockingly poppy for them, it kind of reminds me of Panic At The Disco when emo was over (poor Jack's wrists) but even better. It's a upbeat track which is what we need because it's festive time dahling #pow

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.