M3L155AX

Will Gaga live up to Katy's halftime show ?

Katy Perry gave us visuals , vocals , looks , and everythng you could think of in her halftime showny9. I love gags but sis ... I hope she doesn't pul of this stupid "I'm toning it down" Joanne mess on the superbowlsia4 . I would feel bad for the monsters if her halftime show was just her , a guitar , 2 backup dancer , etc . but who knows ny5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD1QrIe--_Y

well we still have katy's tho ny9

At least Gaga's vocals won't sound like a piglet being run over by a lawnmower.

(But yes, she needs to bring the spectacle, which has been sorely lacking as of late)

Let's not act like her current vocal technique is that pleasant to the ear. Bitch thinks that pulling off that awful and fake operatic tone is getting her acclaim. eve1

She will go the toned down route. She wants to show off her live vocals. The shows with live vocals are not as elaborate and spectacular because it can't be executed that way. She will probably serve a Bruno Mars x Beyoncé type of halftime show.
Just now, Salvatore said:

Let's not act like her current vocal technique is that pleasant to the ear. Bitch thinks that pulling off that awful and fake operatic tone is getting her acclaim. eve1

She will go the toned down route. She wants to show off her live vocals. The shows with live vocals are not as elaborate and spectacular because it can't be executed that way. She will probably serve a Bruno Mars x Beyoncé type of halftime show.

I mean you're obviously correct, her inflection as of late is super annoying, but she can at least carry a tune unlike Katheryn.

13 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

She will go the toned down route.

33 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

Well sis, she will pull it ny1 

46 minutes ago, KP4 IS COMING said:

I would feel bad for the monsters if her halftime show was just her , a guitar , 2 backup dancer , etc . but who knows ny5

you think NFL would let her do that? carla1

OT: why cant we just wait til february and then judge? carla1

Gaga doesn't rely & doesn't fund the career of a known rapist for hits, instead she actually writes deep personal songs trying to help people who have went through such an ordeal. As opposed to the disgusting Katy who continues to work/support (support used fairly loosely, but has yet to speak out in support of Kesha or anything at all, and is rumoured by reliable sources on popjustice that he is heavily involved in KP4 under a pseudonym - which is believable since Rise flopped without the usual Dr Luke formula so it makes sense she needs him) and helps the career of someone who sexually assaulted Kesha.

So to answer your question, yes Gaga's show will be a lot better, a lot more authentic, a lot more entertaining and will have a lot more impact other than a shark dress up costume. Anyone doubting Gaga is stupid since Katy has no iconic performances or rememberable performances, Gaga's Paparazzi VMA performance is more iconic and remembered than any Katy performance, including the whole cheap kiddy superbowl performance.

tumblr_nwypqudixu1rv6sroo2_540.gif

Even though I might be wrong on this one, she will actually suprise us. 

I think the fans will get used to her performing as this basic performer, but she will put on a really good show, she will sing her biggest hits and eventually bring a legend on stage (Sting comes to my mind.)

She will deliver, but nonetheless will this change the fact Katy served one of the best shows ever! 

13 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Gaga doesn't rely & doesn't fund the career of a known rapist for hits, instead she actually writes deep personal songs trying to help people who have went through such an ordeal. As opposed to the disgusting Katy who continues to work/support (support used fairly loosely, but has yet to speak out in support of Kesha or anything at all, and is rumoured by reliable sources on popjustice that he is heavily involved in KP4 under a pseudonym - which is believable since Rise flopped without the usual Dr Luke formula so it makes sense she needs him) and helps the career of someone who sexually assaulted Kesha.

So to answer your question, yes Gaga's show will be a lot better, a lot more authentic, a lot more entertaining and will have a lot more impact other than a shark dress up costume. Anyone doubting Gaga is stupid since Katy has no iconic performances or rememberable performances, Gaga's Paparazzi VMA performance is more iconic and remembered than any Katy performance, including the whole cheap kiddy superbowl performance.

tumblr_nwypqudixu1rv6sroo2_540.gif

interesting1 i expected to bump into a shade to gaga while reading this 

1 minute ago, Spencer Pratt said:

But she doesn't work with either of these two anymore, unlike Katy who is still working with Dr. Luke sneakily under a pseudonym :D

Doesn't matter, she supported two rapists and stimulated a blow job on SNL with one of them like a whore, at least Katy is not a hypocrite about it, if she doesn't believe Kesha, then guess what? she has every right for that.

Just now, Jjang said:

Doesn't matter, she supported two rapists and stimulated a blow job on SNL with one of them, at least Katy is not a hypocrite about it, if she doesn't believe Kesha, then guess what? she has every right for that.

Well let's just wait and see if it happens to Katy while working with Dr. Luke then, let's see if she goes around not believing other women then. :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gaga doesn't rely & doesn't fund the career of a known rapist for hits, instead she actually writes deep personal songs trying to help people who have went through such an ordeal. As opposed to th

she's a better performer ,singer , dancer and her discography is miles better so yes! 

At least Gaga's vocals won't sound like a piglet being run over by a lawnmower.   (But yes, she needs to bring the spectacle, which has been sorely lacking as of late)

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.