Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Diamond

Rate the Song (Beyoncé edition)

On 9/4/2018 at 11:46 PM, Lord Stoneheart said:

there's nothing left to rate. Her unreleased is unreleased for a reason lj1  and I dont see the tracks on EIL charting well considering most people dont like Jay

We can rate Wake Up since it leaked moo1 

Hello! Two years ago, we finished rating (most of) Beyoncé's solo released material from 2002 to 2017. Now that we have Everything Is Love, The Gift, and a few other new songs, I decided to revive this! gag1 If you weren't around when we did this the first time, feel free to look at the OP for the full leaderboard 💋 

The next song to rate from 1-10 is...

Spirit

If I tagged you, it's just because I saw you in a few threads around the Beyoncé section. If you ignore this round I won't tag you again, don't worry jj2

11 minutes ago, Diamond said:

This is rate the SONG bitch! Not video! gag1 

Her vocals are gorgeous of course but it's just too Disney for me, it's my least favorite song on The Gift tbh!

Shut up you BITCH I wanted to give a reasoning behind my score! bebe1

Your least favorite?! Oh yeah this is a Diamond Hate Account from now on. 

20 minutes ago, Maraj said:

It gets an 8 from me! It fit so well in the movie and the video is a SERVE. 

LIES they played her by using the song for 1 minute and making the movie version better than the actual version lmaooooooooooooo no wonder it only peaked #98

3 minutes ago, Pauly Antonio said:

LIES they played her by using the song for 1 minute and making the movie version better than the actual version lmaooooooooooooo no wonder it only peaked #98

HUSH I was just trying to show it some type of praise since you two are treating it like an ugly stepchild!!! 

2 hours ago, Diamond said:

Hello! Two years ago, we finished rating (most of) Beyoncé's solo released material from 2002 to 2017. Now that we have Everything Is Love, The Gift, and a few other new songs, I decided to revive this! gag1 If you weren't around when we did this the first time, feel free to look at the OP for the full leaderboard 💋 

The next song to rate from 1-10 is...

Spirit

If I tagged you, it's just because I saw you in a few threads around the Beyoncé section. If you ignore this round I won't tag you again, don't worry jj2

wendy1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.