Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

Spice Girls

If anyone is interested i have several of their concerts (before geri left aka uber rare) on audio and video, they sang live every concert with only a little backing, if anyone wants i can post them in the vip section oprah1

if u cant dance if u cant dance

if u can dance to this u cant do nothin for me baby beyonce3

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20907-1344824865-6.gif

fall4

She stood still that whole bit, I think she was waiting for her close up to stand still and look posh on 'easy v she don't come for free, she's a real lady', but then the camera cut to Mel B ny2

There are MANY rumours of another SPICE GIRLS TOUR coming after the olympics performance including posh being quoted in an interview saying she would be up for another tour if the timing was right! oprah1

Wouldn't be surprised at all tbh, that performance was a BIG success.

Was meaning to make a thread for months fall1

The OP needs to be updated with pics and receipts.

Spice Up Your Life is amazing, but...

Yellow men of Timbuktu

Wrong on so many levels. Timbuktu's is in Africa, also fall5

if u cant dance if u cant dance

if u can dance to this u cant do nothin for me baby beyonce3

She stood still that whole bit, I think she was waiting for her close up to stand still and look posh on 'easy v she don't come for free, she's a real lady', but then the camera cut to Mel B ny2

Wouldn't be surprised at all tbh, that performance was a BIG success.

Have you not seen that camera angle from the 3d broadcast? its SO funny

1:40-1:44 fall1

Mel B on X Factor tonight...

They put all the Spice Girls dolls on her dressing table and she made her doll and the Geri doll fight and say "I wanna be the leader!".

Then she put Mel C, Emma and her own doll together and said 'get rid of the other two' and threw the Geri and Victoria dolls to one side fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> fall2 fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> the SHADE of it ny2

Mel B on X Factor tonight...

They put all the Spice Girls dolls on her dressing table and she made her doll and the Geri doll fight and say "I wanna be the leader!".

Then she put Mel C, Emma and her own doll together and said 'get rid of the other two' and threw the Geri and Victoria dolls to one side fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> fall2 fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> the SHADE of it ny2

She was SUCH A BITCH fall1 Totally pissed me off that all the dolls apart from Mel C were from the original set and Mel C was from the second set fall1

Spicegirls ultra fan katy4

She was SUCH A BITCH fall1 Totally pissed me off that all the dolls apart from Mel C were from the original set and Mel C was from the second set fall1

Spicegirls ultra fan katy4

Dunno what you mean fall1

My mum bought all the dolls when they came out cause she thought they'd be collectible one day. Never opened in my loft, don't think they're worth anything nowadays ny2 ny2 ny2

Dunno what you mean fall1

My mum bought all the dolls when they came out cause she thought they'd be collectible one day. Never opened in my loft, don't think they're worth anything nowadays ny2 ny2 ny2

Depends which set they are...

The original 'Girl Power' set normally go from £50-£80

On Tour-£70-£90

Spice It Up 1-£80-£110

Spice it Up 2-£150-£200

On Stage-£80-£100

Viva Forever 1 -£200+

Viva Forever 2-£200+

Concert Collection £100-£150

Superstar-£100

Thats roughly a break down of the prices, i had the girl power set when i was really young but they are in a box somewhere half played to death fall4

Finally finished collecting the tour programmes cry1 (i collect them from loads of artists) but finally! cry1

Spiceworld EU

Spiceworld Final Leg

Christmas in Spiceworld

Reunion

cry1 happy fan today (now everything can go back in the closet until i get home from uni)

eBPZq6y.gif

Three fifths of the best selling girl band of all time intend to return in what is supposedly the near future. Their new song leaked recently along with (the majority of) Geri's fourth solo album.

But enough, about the future, let's get to the past moo1

U6ABe7E.gif

lCLIIj0.gif

A7INReq.gif

bu2pgwC.gif

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.