FOTP

FOTP Big Brother 4: The Aftershow

Royalty    79,562
Just now, Maraj said:

That's so nice of you tbh, you'll never hear these kind words inside of the BB House. cry8 

I just gave you nice words rih1 

Hylia    65,714

And now, for our next player. It's last season's esteemed winner @Daenerys!

Hello and welcome to FOTP Big Brother! I'm your Aftershow Host Hylia, and on behalf of Hannah and our viewers I'm gonna be interviewing you so we can get to know you before the game starts! To start off, is this your first time playing? 

No. I first played in Season 3!

What drew you [back] to the house?

I really enjoyed the experience and it helped bring me out of my shell on FOTP. I got to meet new members and become friends with them!

Iconic! Now let's talk alliances. In past seasons that I've played in, I've been in some..... well let's just say messy alliances. Are you looking to team up with anyone, or do you prefer playing the game solo?

I think I'm going to team up with one or two people. I definitely won't get into a big alliance unless it's like the Witches situation from Season 3.

Trust isn't something that always thrives in the FOTP Big Brother household. Do you think you'll be trustworthy of you fellow house guests?

I'm not going to trust them at all. They shouldn't trust me either.

Who are some members you're looking forward to going up against? Do you have any friends in the household?

Probably, Hyun. He was evicted pre-jury the first year I played (SCREAMING) so I never really got to see him play. Pray that he makes it to jury because wouldn't that be sad if he flopped TWICE? creep1Of course I do! You need a few friends in the house to always have your back.

I've had instances where friends of mine have targeted me, even beyond the season where I originally got them pressed! How do you think you'll deal with instances of possible backstabbing?

I will deal with it by destroying their game. PMing members about how they plan to evict them next and how they never liked them at all.

Speaking of backstabbing, the rumors are floating through the grapevine, and it seems that secret teams might make a return! For anyone that's watched the past seasons, you're familiar with Team America and most recently, The Witches. How do you plan on dealing with any such teams, should you not be picked to be in them?

I plan on giving Hannah money so that I can join one of the teams. I will truly seethe if I'm not picked because then my chances are basically screwed of making it far.

And finally, do YOU think you have what it takes to win season 4 of FOTP Big Brother?

Yes! But if I make it to final 2 with a newbie or with someone who hasn't won before, I will lose. These hoes will be so pressed that a past winner made it final 2 that they will vote for the other person. And sadly, that's the tea.

See you in the house, bitches.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/00761dcc487f9303c6b69a238583e119/tumblr_mxs59hioLJ1qd8zg3o7_250.gif

Saiga    19,678
3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Probably, Hyun. He was evicted pre-jury the first year I played (SCREAMING) so I never really got to see him play. Pray that he makes it to jury because wouldn't that be sad if he flopped TWICE? creep1Of course I do! You need a few friends in the house to always have your back.

what makes you think @Hyun. will pass second week lmfao2lmfao1 

Royalty    79,562
Just now, Hylia said:

We all look forward to seeing how Daenerys will change up his strategy!

What was ha stategy let me copy it clap1 

Hylia    65,714

And now, please welcome @Aidan. to the stage!

To start off, is this your first time playing? 

Nope, I think this is my 3rd time?

What drew you [back] to the house?

I live for the kii's and shade in the house. I actually picture everyone in the Big Brother House lmao.

Iconic! Now let's talk alliances. In past seasons that I've played in, I've been in some..... well let's just say messy alliances. Are you looking to team up with anyone, or do you prefer playing the game solo?

I mainly play solo but usually I end up joining up with a few other members in one way or another!

Trust isn't something that always thrives in the FOTP Big Brother household. Do you think you'll be trustworthy of you fellow house guests?

Yes because I'm not a rat (Or am I?).

Who are some members you're looking forward to going up against? Do you have any friends in the household?

Jae because he doesn't believe in Kylie Christ so I will be sure to have him evicted asap. All of my friends are my fellow hunteas. But this is a competition so I'll back stab them if need be xoxo <3

I've had instances where friends of mine have targeted me, even beyond the season where I originally got them pressed! How do you think you'll deal with instances of possible backstabbing?

I'll stab them right back and start some good drama. I lowkey like targeting my hunteas because it's a kii

Speaking of backstabbing, the rumors are floating through the grapevine, and it seems that secret teams might make a return! For anyone that's watched the past seasons, you're familiar with Team America and most recently, The Witches. How do you plan on dealing with any such teams, should you not be picked to be in them?

Who? Tbh I don't think of them.

And finally, do YOU think you have what it takes to win season 4 of FOTP Big Brother?

Yes because this is my 3rd time playing, so 3rd times the charm. I'm gonna win! I'm also coming for wigs this season! Wigs will be in orbit

Javi    19,504
1 minute ago, Hylia said:

And now, please welcome @Aidan. to the stage!

Jae because he doesn't believe in Kylie Christ

I really don't think kylie jenner is that popular yet 

IacqcWD.gif

Hylia    65,714
1 minute ago, Hannah. said:

Just in case y'all are wondering, yes this is a way for me to snub you no1curr's of an exit interview and get away with it

I'm sure @Juinae has some sleek pearls of wisdom for you, coming soon!