FOTP Big Brother 4: The Aftershow

672 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Hannah. said:

Just in case y'all are wondering, yes this is a way for me to snub you no1curr's of an exit interview and get away with it

We make your show rat!!! meg1 

Just now, Jae said:

I really don't think kylie jenner is that popular yet 

IacqcWD.gif

cheryl1 Watch your back in the house

Our next guest has been seen floating towards the building in an upvote shaped hot air balloon. Air traffic control will determine when it is safe for him to land!

And now, please welcome our next guest @Juinae!

Hello and welcome to FOTP Big Brother! I'm your Aftershow Host Hylia, and on behalf of Hannah and our viewers I'm gonna be interviewing you so we can get to know you before the game starts! To start off, is this your first time playing? 

Nope, second time is the charm. wub1

What drew you [back] to the house?

The Hannah Broadcasting Corporation offered me a large sum of money for the snake viewership which my presence brings in. Something that @Taylorwas unable to attract in past seasons, Hannah citied something like their heart was too cold for the cold-blooded and begged for my return. wub1

Iconic! Now let's talk alliances. In past seasons that I've played in, I've been in some..... well let's just say messy alliances. Are you looking to team up with anyone, or do you prefer playing the game solo?

The closest thing I had to an alliance last season was my sister witches (sans the forever pressed @Hyun.) Also @Saiga@TattooedHearthad sex in my bed, and later invited me to join but I declined so I dunno if that counts. I'm always up for some friendship but no one seems to like snakes, so I might just be a loner again. wub1

Trust isn't something that always thrives in the FOTP Big Brother household. Do you think you'll be trustworthy of you fellow house guests?

In the wise words of Madonna, "Trust no bitch." wub1

Who are some members you're looking forward to going up against? Do you have any friends in the household?

I wanna see @Sylkburn. Anyone who isn't a friend of Sylk's is a friend of mine. wub1

I've had instances where friends of mine have targeted me, even beyond the season where I originally got them pressed! How do you think you'll deal with instances of possible backstabbing?

No one can backstab you if you don't trust anyone. wub1

Speaking of backstabbing, the rumors are floating through the grapevine, and it seems that secret teams might make a return! For anyone that's watched the past seasons, you're familiar with Team America and most recently, The Witches. How do you plan on dealing with any such teams, should you not be picked to be in them?

If Sylk gets to use the floop de loop de coup again I'm deleting. Otherwise teams are fun so I'll enjoy the madness whether I'm part of it or a victim of it. wub1

And finally, do YOU think you have what it takes to win season 4 of FOTP Big Brother?

I don't need to win, I just need Hannah's check not to bounce on me or I'm suing in honour of Mother Snake Swift. wub1

The HBC never contacted Juinae. He begged me to return and when I said no, he handcuffed himself in my office until I let him return. Tragic. I apologize in advance.

Next up, it's everyone's favorite Ariana song!

Please welcome @TattooedHeart to the stage!

is this your first time playing? 

No, I've played every season!

I love lurking at drama tay2

Iconic! Now let's talk alliances. In past seasons that I've played in, I've been in some..... well let's just say messy alliances. Are you looking to team up with anyone, or do you prefer playing the game solo?

We'll see how I feel about the houseguests once the game starts moo5

Trust isn't something that always thrives in the FOTP Big Brother household. Do you think you'll be trustworthy of you fellow house guests?

Depends on how well they can pleasure me creep1JK it really depends on what said person is promising me. I won't fall for any tricks but if a deal worth making comes along, I won't scoff it off.

Who are some members you're looking forward to going up against? Do you have any friends in the household?

I'm excited to be reunited with Saiga again wub1

I've had instances where friends of mine have targeted me, even beyond the season where I originally got them pressed! How do you think you'll deal with instances of possible backstabbing?

Crying about it in my room and nominating them for eviction wub1

Speaking of backstabbing, the rumors are floating through the grapevine, and it seems that secret teams might make a return! For anyone that's watched the past seasons, you're familiar with Team America and most recently, The Witches. How do you plan on dealing with any such teams, should you not be picked to be in them?

I'd be excited to see what kind of things they get to do to us this season, if I'm being perfectly honest rih1Although I'd prefer to eliminate them one by one and not have to deal with it

And finally, do YOU think you have what it takes to win season 4 of FOTP Big Brother?

I better, if not then why am I playing? um2

Just now, Royalty said:

Wtf happened to the font @Hylia my eyes dead1 

She did it in dark mode and I didn't wanna mess up any of the text by trying to change it orangu1 

Just now, Hannah. said:

Lily and her fucking dark mode I can't 

Ikr my soul is fighting with the dark lines omygod yas2 

Just now, Hylia said:

She did it in dark mode and I didn't wanna mess up any of the text by trying to change it orangu1 

katyanna1 You did well 

Coming next, it's one of our fave Rhat stans! And no, it's not me!

And now, please welcome @Rico!

Hello and welcome to FOTP Big Brother! I'm your Aftershow Host Hylia, and on behalf of Hannah and our viewers I'm gonna be interviewing you so we can get to know you before the game starts! To start off, is this your first time playing? 

Nope, I've been slaying putas since the 2nd season when I came into 3rd place sass1 

The DRAMA sass1 

Well tbh I wanted to join an alliance with you this season but it looks like you took the sidelines this season ny12. So for now, I've been trying to find someone to leech to for relevancy ny1 

Nah. Them bitches voted me out so fuck em! ny4 

I had some but suddenly I forgot ny1 

Indirect much? I have never targeted you in my life alex1 And kill them tbh (with kindness jj1

I WANT TO BE IN A FUCKING TEAM THIS SEASON alex1 MAKE IT HAPPEN HYLIA alex1 

Honestly, no. I'm just here for the dick kiis tbh. 

Just now, Maraj said:

I think I did mine in dark mode too omg. dead2 

you're just setting yourself up to be dragged