Tasso

Full performance: Million Reasons at VSFS (HD)

it was amazing. love the way they did the instrumental in between the first chorus and 2nd verse. altho the song is very slow, it kinda fitted with the flower theme. it was very classy. 

conclusion: performing MR at the fashion show wasnt as bad as I thought it would be clap3 ready for JW and AYO mess1 

This was definitely the best performance of the song. clap3

Still hate the song though and she still can't hit the notes during the chorus. It just doesn't suite her voice. I'm ready for A-Yo and John Wayne. Two of my faves from Joanne. bey6

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

Melodramatic and pitchy imo.

She got too much in the way of the models, obstructing all of their end of runway shots lmao. She ad libbed way too much and it was off key for about 40% of the song. Hope the other performances are better.

She looks really nice though.

Just now, Dangerous Jim said:

She got too much in the way of the models, obstructing all of their end of runway shots lmao. She ad libbed way too much and it was off key for about 40% of the song. Hope the other performances are better.

Compared to other VS performances, Gaga is actually really out of the way lmao 

41 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

They taped it like 2 times so the version that airs could be different. I think she had some problems with her earpiece which would explain why she was out of sync with the backing track at times. 

I still hate the song but the performance was really good. Her vocals kinda remind me of her old days (Speechless) where she didn't necessarily hit every note perfectly but her voice was light and had a pretty tone.

This is potentially the best she's ever looked, the outfit and even her face looks perfect oprah2