FOTP Big Brother Diary Room

198 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jae said:

Jae Confessional Due

Hmm I thought the fiesta was tonight but apparently it happened last night. I was too trashed to remember I guess! 

I do however recall that wacko @Daenerys going crazy and I think he even punched someone who showed up late ohno1 ugh

Hoping to do it all over again tonight cheer1 I think there's an orgy coming cheer1 

FUCKING @Sylk PUNCHED ME

IF YOU'RE GONNA USE ME FOR RELEVANCY, GET THE STORY RIGHT

http://i.imgur.com/AsuKFRq.png

3 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

@Royalty can give multiple blowjobs in the bathroom, but we have some consensual sex in a friend's bed, and that's "too dirty"

Did somebody say blowjobs? gaga12 

4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

FUCKING @Sylk PUNCHED ME

IF YOU'RE GONNA USE ME FOR RELEVANCY, GET THE STORY RIGHT

Sylk was on his knees in the bathroom being festive and taking shots so don't try to deflect! 

1 minute ago, Jae said:

Sylk was on his knees in the bathroom being festive and taking shots so don't try to deflect! 

But you just said, "I was too trashed to remember I guess!"

So you're just creating stories now. Go back to bed with your false tea or I'll sue you for slander.

http://www.bailiwickexpress.com/files/cache/88c574e00fe651d50daaf0af25f2e7c7_f106477.jpg

5 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

But you just said, "I was too trashed to remember I guess!"

So you're just creating stories now. Go back to bed with your false tea or I'll sue you for slander.

http://www.bailiwickexpress.com/files/cache/88c574e00fe651d50daaf0af25f2e7c7_f106477.jpg

l5db5wj.png 

Woke up today by a mysterious voice that asked me to show him where the sun doesn't shine. Guess who got crabs now? imready1

Absolute mess. Hannah is going to blow a gasket, she said "no dirty talk" a thousand times. fall4

So I was walking aimlessly around the house (gosh it's SO BIG!!!) and well, I found @WinnieThePooh wondering where his room was! Looks like there are more contestants that have no clue as of what to do now! ny1 I like @Tiny Little Bows, he/she seems nice idk ha gender cuz he/she's dressed with like those detective suits & sunglasses jj4 There's also @Hannah. who looks a bit desperate tbh! Like no one is following ha new rules! jj2 I guess ppl aren't scared of ha anymore fall8 Well, let's see what happens next!!!

I don't know what the hell is going on but @Saiga STOLE THE FUCKING CINNAMON ROLES meg1

Just now, Dr. Slay said:

I don't know what the hell is going on but @Saiga STOLE THE FUCKING CINNAMON ROLES meg1

omg don't expose me hoe meg1 

please don't tell me it was @WinnieThePooh's too whit1 

I need to get something off my chest. Since this season is Christmas themed I've been pretending to be all #festive and #pow. I've been wearing my christmas sweater around all day (it has a picture of a sheep and it says "Fleece Navidad" it's quite #festive also it actually exists and I will post a picture of it around Christmas time) and telling everyone I'm "excited to decorate the tree" when in reality, I'm living a lie. 

The truth is, I'm a Jew. I'm scared to tell people because every time I tell someone this, they look at me like I'm crazy and say something along the lines of "you don't celebrate CHRISTMAS? What is WRONG with you?" So I play along and pretend to be #festive with everyone else. I still celebrate Chanukah, but I do so secretly. Every night at sundown, I hide under the floorboards and light my manora. It's nice, but I wish I had someone to share it with like I did back in my shtetl.

#AidanCONFESSES

Since about 10 minutes ago, I have decided to take a vow of celibacy. My time in the Big Brother House this season will be all about spreading the word of God. And by God, I mean @WinnieThePooh's Pasta Bake. I was in fact the one who took it out of the oven. While a little over done, it was still fantastic. I must get the recipe from him. That will be all for now. Praise the Pasta Bake

Winnie Kunfessional Too

Lately I've been feeling a little weird. The left side of my head has been experiencing a throbbing pain. Not unlike the constant bounding of cement delivered via Jack Hammer, but worse. Many days I am dizzy, and the days I am not, I am cold. The house stays warm but I feel chills down to my bones every now and then. The cold stays with me for hours, before slowly dissipating and dissolving like tea in a hot cup of water. Only slower, and more painful. Many days I forget things, simple things, repeating things I've already said. This is not unusual of me per say, but more redundant and stress inducing. I do not remember who I voted to evict, but I do hope the choice I made was satisfactory to my original mind set. I'm off now to rest, here comes the pounding again. Never has anyone ever been made aware of this fact, but I've been feeling a little weird lately. 

-WinnieThePooh 

Jae Confessional Trē

lol I fed winnie undercooked chicken 

Daenerys Confesses

Spoiler

So @Michael. won HoH and I'm pretty much screwed and it's all @Hannah.'s fault. I could have kept a fucking secret and nominated without letting anyone know. BUT NO! She had to fucking use my rivals and expose my game.

But Michael is dead wrong if he thinks I'm gonna beg to not be put up. I'd love to see him nominate me! And watch his irrelevant ass fall when my Elite alliance member @QUINN wins HoH and puts his annoying ass up.

For now, I'm just wishing @Skyline was online to give nominations so we can get this show on the road. I refuse to go out before jury.

3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Daenerys Confesses

Hide contents

So @Michael. won HoH and I'm pretty much screwed and it's all @Hannah.'s fault. I could have kept a fucking secret and nominated without letting anyone know. BUT NO! She had to fucking use my rivals and expose my game.

But Michael is dead wrong if he thinks I'm gonna beg to not be put up. I'd love to see him nominate me! And watch his irrelevant ass fall when my Elite alliance member @QUINN wins HoH and puts his annoying ass up.

For now, I'm just wishing @Skyline was online to give nominations so we can get this show on the road. I refuse to go out before jury.

nat1