Gabe.

Gabe's 75 best songs of 2016 - finished.

13 hours ago, Gabe. said:

Ariana Grande - Thinkin Bout You

Album : Dangerous Woman

Such a simple, pure pop song executed so, so well. Thinkin Bout You is an amazing album closer, just as good as the incredible opener, Moonlight! -if not better. The melancholy that breezes through the verses starts pulsating harder and harder through the chorus, with Grande confessing that the only thing she ever does is "thinkin bout you". THE MAGIC however comes to life during the bridge, an absolutely STELLAR moment, thank fuck whoever produced this incredible moment starting at 2:39. The instrumental there goes bonkers and it literally makes me melt.thefuck.away. But at least, I have, the meeeemoryyyy.... 

@Hannah. @Adore. @Royalty @LanaxGaga @Hylia @Nightmare @P.O.P @Flash @alexander @Chris Pratt @Gilly @Halcyon @QUINN

yes! yas2 

great list, as always. these are my favourite songs on it:

66. Rihanna – Consideration (feat. Sza)
56. Drake – Too Good (feat. Rihanna)
37. Zayn - Tio
28. Rihanna – Work (feat. Drake)
26. Zayn – Befour
15. The Weeknd - Secrets
14. Drake - One Dance (feat. WizKid & Kyla)
13. Beyoncé - Formation
09. Beyoncé – Sorry
05. Rihanna – Kiss It Better
02. Beyoncé – All Night