G like MC

Which pop girl has the best vocal tone? Which one has the worst?

7 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

I was about to say "Zayn" then I realized the title said "pop GIRL". tay2

I agree with everyone saying Rihanna though. jj2

This post! I was gonna say Rih, Chris Brown, J.Cole and Zayn! 

Best : Mariah Carey especially during her first albums,Adele,Celiné Dion,Ariana Grande,Beyoncé,Rihanna,Hayley Williams,Grimes,Tori Kelly,Ella Henderson,Kelly Clarkson and Little Mix.

Demi and Christina were supposed to be on the list but they sound unmatched sometimes. 

The others don't have particular tones, it just happens they have an average tone but they're good in other stuff such as : lyrics, style, playing instruments or good voice in general

The correct answer is BANKS rav2 

Anyways...

15 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Best tone:
Bey, Rih

Worst tone:
Gaga, Madonna, Taylor

tea1 

Gaga in her chest register sounds so shrill and horrific. Throw Taylor in with any other girl country singer and she would almost be impossible to define by her voice alone unless it was by die-hard stans.

Katy used to have a great tone, now I would just say it's ok considering she lost it when she started making more pop orientated music. Her tone on her Gospel album shits all over her TD and PRISM vocals. She falls in with Jessie J and Marina now whereas she was a lot more unique before.

1 hour ago, Neyde said:

So many people saying Rihanna has the best vocal tone. orly1 Yet, you don't mention Brit, whose voice tone is similar to Rihanna's. eve1 

... are you for real

So many people saying Rihanna has the best vocal tone. orly1 Yet, you don't mention Brit, whose voice tone is similar to Rihanna's. eve1 

Is Britney's tone even real? Like...do we know it's actually hers or is it just some vocal filter they've been using for her?

Best: Rihanna. Even tho her live performances are either a hit or a miss, her vocal tone seems to appeal to everyone 

Worst: Lana. She was great during BTD/UV and then..... on Honeymoon she sounded like a seagull who has a sore throat fall5 Good thing there are a few good tracks on the album, either way........ fall5

Best: Whitney, Rihanna, Christina & Sia 

Fine: Ariana, Beyoncé, Kylie, Lana, Mariah & Pink. 

Worst: Katy, Avril, Fadga, Taylor, Demi, Methney, Cyndi, Gwho, Janet & Madge (most of the time). 

I didn't know where to put Miley cause when she sings low she sounds great but as soon as she goes higher she gets annoying. 

11 hours ago, Mark said:

Worst: Xtina

One of the most praised tones ever, being called the worst. dead1 It's coming from a lamb so no surprise. 

5 hours ago, Neyde said:

How come Methney has never come close to sounding this great then? orly1

2 minutes ago, Michael. said:

let's not

The way she's struggling with this basic-af melody going off-pitch throughout the entire thing. lmfao2 The way she goes out of breath every 3 seconds. lmfao2 No wonder the label ends up hiring vocal doubles to do this piece of shit's work. lmfao2 

5 minutes ago, Selig said:

One of the most praised tones ever, being called the worst. dead1 It's coming from a lamb so no surprise. 

This is just an opinion dead2 I never denied her technical prowess, I just don't find her too powerful vocals appealing. I stan for sweeter, more pleasant vocals which is why I put Mariah and Ariana there, and not Beyonce or Xtina. I enjoy them too but I can't listen to them all the time like I can with Moo and Ari.

And Xtina is not one of the most praised tones ever dead2 She's been dubbed "the noise" one too many times. But tone is all opinion, don't let it hurt your feelings :) 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best: Beyoncé Worst: Camila Cabello

Mariah, plus her speaking voice makes me cream

Rihanna has the best tone and Gaga has the worst.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.