WarrenThanksYouAll

Calling out all little imbeciles

Do you still think the Grammys are perfect indicators for critical acclaim? are you still going to brag about Gaga's Grammys?

I'm talking to you @Infrared

Album of The Year

25 - Adele

Lemonade - Beyoncé

Views - Drake

Purpose - Justin Bieber

A Sailer's Guide To Earth - Sturgill Simpson

Song of The Year :

Formation

Hello  

I Took A Pill In Ibiza

Love Yourself

7 Years

Best New Artist :

Kelsea Ballerini

The Chainsmokers

Chance The Rapper

Maren Morris

Anderson .Paak

Defend yourselves fall5

2 minutes ago, Edu said:

I have no idea who you are, but for bringing up Gaga and the GRAMMYs, you're probably just another pressed Katy stan whose opinion is invalid O605HpK.png

Nah, not a Katy stan. 

It's not an opinion, it's a fact : Grammys are trash who prefer commercial success over quality 

The Monsters are definitely the most notorious fanbase to always twist stuff to their advantage. When Gaga wins a Grammy or gets nominated they brag about how "acclaimed" she is and love to throw her Grammys around like they mean something. When she deservedly doesn't receive any nominations for her less than stellar work (ARTPOP, Joanne) they love to talk about how trash the Grammys are and how they mean nothing. So what's the truth? ny5 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

The Monsters are definitely the most notorious fanbase to always twist stuff to their advantage. When Gaga wins a Grammy or gets nominated they brag about how "acclaimed" she is and love to throw her Grammys around like they mean something. When she deservedly doesn't receive any nominations for her less than stellar work (ARTPOP, Joanne) they love to talk about how trash the Grammys are and how they mean nothing. So what's the truth? ny5 

This is such an overall stan plague rip2

"The most important music award in the world, when will Shitney Jones! oprah13 "

"Who cares, Grammys and Oscars are full of disgusting old men, and here is a link to prove that artists buy those carla1 "

rip2

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

this. least us katy cats always had the same stance ny5 

Stans only like something when it benefits their faves, it's nothing new
When their faves are nominated and/or win they all go "YAAAS SLAY WHEN WILL YOUR FAVES"
And when they aren't they slag the shit out of that something
It's the same cycle over and over again 

DUMUlsD.gif

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

A complete joke right

That's an understatement...WTF happened this year? ny11

I know the hit singles were bad, but there was still a lot of good music that was completely snubbed. I would be offended if my music got nominated for a Grammy in 2016.

The Village Voice Pazz and Jop Critic's Poll is a much better indicator of musical excellence, I would like to see the stan world use that instead.

1 hour ago, Edu said:

I have no idea who you are, but for bringing up Gaga and the GRAMMYs, you're probably just another pressed Katy stan whose opinion is invalid O605HpK.png

ArtFLOP, Chartdrop, ARTGRAVE, Alejandro Video, Tony Bennett, Asscheek 2 Asscheek, and Noseanne. O605HpK.png

Enjoy your grammies! cloud1 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

"Grammys used to be about quality, now they're a popularity contest" O605HpK.png

As if Gaga or any artist would get any major category Grammys if they were not insanely popular rip4

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

This tea first thing in the morning wendy2 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Monsters are definitely the most notorious fanbase to always twist stuff to their advantage. When Gaga wins a Grammy or gets nominated they brag about how "acclaimed" she is and love to throw her

I have no idea who you are, but for bringing up Gaga and the GRAMMYs, you're probably just another pressed Katy stan whose opinion is invalid 

Do you still think the Grammys are perfect indicators for critical acclaim? are you still going to brag about Gaga's Grammys? I'm talking to you @Infrared Album of The Year :  25 - Adel

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.