Fadga claims she will be performing at 79 when her last 3 albums have flopped. Why????

lady-gaga-vanity-fair-italia.jpg.1ed63d2

"I am thrilled to be 30. At this age you are freer. You're a woman, and the most powerful thing a woman can do, if she chooses to, is to give life. The thought of being a mother one day excites me. I don't know when it will happen. But, hopefully, soon. But I want send the message that giving birth to a child does not mean to stop being young: it is a high time in the life of a woman, you must live it as a strength, not a weakness. I hope my fans know that I'll still be on stage when I'm 79, sitting at the piano and singing like Tony Bennett. Because I'll never be afraid to show the world my age."'

1 minute ago, Benji said:

the question is who would pay to see her lol

Ironically, the people Gaga fans claim are the only people to buy tickets for Madonna: middle aged gays gaga12 Can't wait to compare attendance rates. Not that I'm hoping to still be here debating when I'm that old oprah5

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because Gaga's profession is a musician, and those people maybe perform their stuff to an audience?  What kind of weak attempt is this?

Modern Delusion at it again with his Million Excuses.mp3

It does though. Gaga's "talent" is communicated mostly through her shouting out elongated high notes 'cause apparently that's how many people are fooled into thinking they're hearing a great vocalist

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.