Fadga claims she will be performing at 79 when her last 3 albums have flopped. Why????

OMG lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2

On 12/8/2016 at 9:47 AM, Earth Ripper said:

What. Check her opening weeks (bigger every time), tour gross (bigger every time) and remember that she had the biggest hit of her career in her last era bey5 Her commercial run is the exact opposite of Gaga's.

21 hours ago, Luca said:

Hold on @ the way you predicted this... rip2 

And they all flopped again after that short re-peak. I‘m predicting the same thing for Gags now!

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

And they all flopped again after that short re-peak. I‘m predicting the same thing for Gags now!

the immediate downvote rip2 

17 hours ago, Gilly said:

and look where katy is at now rip3

this and all of your other posts in this thread didnt age well sis!

Bimbo

Oh look. It's LMs getting brave before someone else releases a more exciting project again brit14

My post was accurate for 2016 obviously brit4 Aren't LMs the ones constantly repeating that things change and that the things Gaga said only like, 6 months ago, shouldn't be used against her because she "grew up" or she was a different person or whatever dead7

The desperation of quoting someone's post from 4 years ago which was actually spot on at that time. A new low nat2

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because Gaga's profession is a musician, and those people maybe perform their stuff to an audience?  What kind of weak attempt is this?

Modern Delusion at it again with his Million Excuses.mp3

It does though. Gaga's "talent" is communicated mostly through her shouting out elongated high notes 'cause apparently that's how many people are fooled into thinking they're hearing a great vocalist

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.