PoisonCandy

Gaga going rock/metal

Does anyone else want this as much as I do? Her tracks that have clear rock influences and lean towards rock/arena/glam/pop-rock are seriously some of her best. Diamond Heart, Electric Chapel, Marry The Night, TEOG, Perfect Illusion, Speechless, DITD, and Manicure (instrumentally, at least jj4) are all so fucking good cry0 Her Queen and LZ covers prove she has the vocal ability to pull it off and whenever her songs are given more of a rock edge or transformed into full-blown rock/metal tracks they sound unreal rip3

Her melodies fit so well with the style. 

Plus I love whenever she goes all Nightwish/Judas Priest with her fashion oprah2

1.gif

tumblr_ohrled2gVf1qdmb8eo2_r3_400.png

109001253451084857_oUzyVgEz_f.jpg

lady-gaga-leather-and-fishnets.jpg

I'm ready for rockGa alex1

Guys, I didn't create this thread to prove she was rock/metal or is actually going rock, I just wanted to discuss the possibility of her going down that route in the future. I don't want to start a "is Gaga rock" war or some shit, because she clearly isn't, and I never said that she was, just that she's clearly been somewhat inspired by the genre quite a few times visually and musically, and obviously has love for lot of rock bands, but has never fully delved into it herself. I'm running on 3 hours of sleep, so maybe I'm not making myself clear enough dead2

@PoisonCandy omg pls giveup1  your list:

Her tracks that have clear rock influences and lean towards rock/arena/glam/pop-rock are seriously some of her best. Diamond Heart, Electric Chapel, Marry The Night, TEOG, Perfect Illusion, Speechless, DITD

those are some of my fave tracks  nlavnlanvlksanvlavnlnvln  oh shit, that taste giveup1

I mean I'll check out and listen to whatever she does regardless of genre. I think BTW is a perfect example of her perfectly combining influences of numerous different genres into her traditional pop sound and making it work (rock, country, mariachi, etc)

2 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

Did I say they were? I'm saying I want her to go rock. The videos I posted are her pop tracks turned into rock/metal songs.

Her tracks that have clear rock influences and lean towards rock/arena/glam/pop-rock are seriously some of her best.

hmmmmmmmm

47 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

"Rock influences" and "leaning towards rock" =/= actual rock music. Just like how P!nk has traces of rock throughout her discography but isn't actually rock

again, me saying that her songs are not even remotely rock, implies that i disagree with what you're stating, fact being, there's not a trace of rock music in any of the songs you just posted.

1 minute ago, Benji said:

again, me saying that her songs are not even remotely rock, implies that i disagree with what you're stating, fact being, there's not a trace of rock music in any of the songs you just posted.

You literally called Manicure a "rockish" song earlier this year rip4

Just now, PoisonCandy said:

You literally called Manicure a "rockish" song earlier this year rip4

its flattering you remember that. but its not even in the same context, also being rockish doesnt equal having a rock influence