Michael16678

Please tell me it's not true !!!

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

This is the most delusional section in the world, we need a special award banner thing on the page eve1

We thought a follow-up to Lotus would be out after she leaves the Voice for the first time, I mean the date "New album" thread was made.... fall5

Omg I just checked, 3 FUCKING YEARS AGO. dead2dead2 We also couldn't predict that she would get knocked up nicki4

8 hours ago, Kirjava said:

You're always so sweet about everything. oprah2

I just don't understand why someone would be mad about their idol getting pregnant if that's what they want to do. If she likes having babies, then we should celebrate this! (if it's true)

And if she's not pregnant, well, we should still be happy for her because she's awesome. :) 

On 7/12/2016 at 10:51 PM, Hylia said:

Shouldn't her happiness come first?

I think we are here too talk about our faves pop star, her carrers her music and performcances etc  in a 98% we never going to met some of our fave artists and they are not part of our families, so i think as fans we can say if we like to se our artists going pregnant when they are going to star a new era or no.... and for me i really really wish she is not pregnant because i really want new music from her. xtina7

3 minutes ago, Aleco said:

I think we are here too talk about our faves pop star, her carrers her music and performcances etc  in a 98% we never going to met some of our fave artists and they are not part of our families, so i think as fans we can say if we like to se our artists going pregnant when they are going to star a new era or no.... and for me i really really wish she is not pregnant because i really want new music from her. xtina7

Calm your tits hunty