Flopanne is still below RH considering RH leaked and got no radio play

yall gays fighting over some few k's dead4 like this is embarrassing. i wish y'all would stan someone successful and talented like katy and adele so you would see how it looks from the outside. its impressive gaga's 4th studio album is doing on par with madonna's 13th

9 minutes ago, Benji said:

yall gays fighting over some few k's dead4 like this is embarrassing. i wish y'all would stan someone successful and talented like katy and adele so you would see how it looks from the outside. its impressive gaga's 4th studio album is doing on par with madonna's 13th

All Katy's albums combined don't outsell TFM though? Don't put Adele & Katy in the same category when Katy appeals to children/perverts who still want to be kids, and Adele appeals to all and more importantly the grammy board :D 

11 minutes ago, Benji said:

Katy has sold half of Gaga's discography - she won't ever reach her jj4 

Just now, Li'l Sebastian said:

Q4 sales are still bigger than Q1 sales. Cut the crap.

And sales are still down regardless. Q4 sales isn't going to suddenly shift numbers so big it invalidates a sales decrease in the market. 

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

Katy has sold half of Gaga's discography - she won't ever reach her jj4 

will you ever stop relying on that one album? sorry but have you seen a cyndi lauper claiming she is successful because of time after time? or a xtincta stan saying she's successful because beautiful? you've got to look at the bigger picture hun

Just now, Benji said:

will you ever stop relying on that one album? sorry but have you seen a cyndi lauper claiming she is successful because of time after time? or a xtincta stan saying she's successful because beautiful? you've got to look at the bigger picture hun

Just like Kunt stans rely on Teenage Dream to call her the female MJ lmfao2 

3 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

All Katy's albums combined don't outsell TFM though? Don't put Adele & Katy in the same category when Katy appeals to children/perverts who still want to be kids, and Adele appeals to all and more importantly the grammy board :D 

I love how people still attempt to paint Katy as appealing only to children. Didn't Britney's last promo single appeal specifically to preteens? lmfao1 

Katy is one of the top adult contemporary artists. She appeals to many demographics. I wonder why glory didn't get nominated for anything this year at the Grammys lmfao2 

Just now, Venus as a Boy said:

I love how people still attempt to paint Katy as appealing only to children. Didn't Britney's last promo single appeal specifically to preteens? lmfao1 

Katy is one of the top adult contemporary artists. She appeals to many demographics. I wonder why glory didn't get nominated for anything this year at the Grammys lmfao2 

Britney is already a grammy award winner, not everyone can say that... Katy's time is up, she's not bringing out a serious album anytime soon (see Rise) so she's done for. Her Blackout/ITZ/FF/TF/TFM/BTW/ROL/LEMONADE/(there's no good kesha album)/25/21/etc... isn't coming. It's just not! 

1 minute ago, Venus as a Boy said:

Oh so now Grammys are important lmfao1 

a kunt stan should never Grammy shame someone lmfao1 

3 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Just like Kunt stans rely on Teenage Dream to call her the female MJ lmfao2 

No one on here calls her the female MJ rip2 

what kind of ATRL 2012 fad rip2 

We use prism receipts as well because she scored the two BIGGEST hits of her career in her last era jj2 

3 minutes ago, Infrared said:

And sales are still down regardless. Q4 sales isn't going to suddenly shift numbers so big it invalidates a sales decrease in the market. 

No they are not. Q4 sales in 2016 are still HIGHER than Q1 sales in 2015

Joanne is only doing better in US so far. In Japan they were doing equally good for foreign artists. But Gaga lost Europe.

France:

Joanne: 10- 26 - 45 - 62 - 93 - 105
RH         : 3 -  7 - 18 - 23 - 43 - 48

Germany:

Joanne: 6 - 27 - 54 - 84 - OUT
RH       : 1 -   4 - 13 - 24 - 25

UK:

Joanne: 3 - 14 - 22 - 41 - 58 - 71
RH       : 2 -   7 - 21 - 22 - 28 - 41

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mess. It speaks volumes how Gaga's 5th album is barely scraping 600k so far and Madge's 13th album did literally exactly the same  

This is a terrible look for Gaga and LMs know it, Rebel Heart was the album that you guys turned into a laughing stock due to its' low sales. Now, despite being leaked the year before its release, hav

RH TOTAL= 603K JOANNE TOTAL = 619K Someone doesn't understand maths i see

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.