Vertigo-go

Why are people obsessed with gross-looking famous men? Non-music edition.

Really superficial and possibly mean (Sia, ha ugly face thread says hello), but I'm really pressed at recent craze over hideous male actors, which was made official because GQ (?) named Mads Mikkelsen the sexiest man alive ew1 And it's not just "Unattractive but charming person", it's a bunch of reptile-looking, gross actors with hideous haircuts and shitty talent being stanned for ew2

I mean what the fuck

mads-mikkelsen.jpg?itok=mG5lvQRU

12-benedict-cumberbatch-1.w529.h352.jpg

adamdrivercover.jpg

Mediocre actors, Cumdumpster is actually a DISGUSTING human being and people get life to them? jj4

7 minutes ago, Benji said:

love how you especified that this is non music related when none of the threads here are actually music related

Well, it's not about Britney being constructed into an android, Mariah's ass-size etc lol

4 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

We talk about this all the time and you don't fucking @ me?

oh wow oh wow.gif

I take this as a given, I know you will materialize sooner or later complaining about greasy beards with breadcrumbs stuck in them whit1

People who find these types of men attractive have serious daddy issues, why do so many gays have them? It's sick they need to see a therapist anna1 A former friend who used to come out with us would always try and drag us to a gay bar and he'd be gyrating on grown men... now I make sure he doesn't get an invite, the last time we were out I lied and said he was waiting for us outside and we all just left him with some 40+ year old... which is kinda harsh but he put himself in that situation, omg he's disgusting anyway. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These are my kind of men :   Compare to them  

Really superficial and possibly mean (Sia, ha ugly face thread says hello), but I'm really pressed at recent craze over hideous male actors, which was made official because GQ (?) named Mads Mikkelsen

Money is as good as beer goggles

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.