Liam

#LiamLISTENS (Enjoy Yourself-X)

I Don't Know What It Is

6/10

She is serving Beautiful Stranger/Music Madonna again on this album and this time I don't mind it as much. It's got the same basic pop rock composition that Stars had but this is far more well executed. I can't rank it highly because it is kind of just meh. I don't know what is though about this album but it feels like there are so many random elements from pop rock to EDM to ballads to spasm attacks aka Nu-di-ty

lVqIPa2.gif 

Carried Away

8.5/10

A cute track. Honestly have nothing bad to say about this bop. It serves an amazing instrumental, cute verses and a cute chorus. I could see myself skulling a bottle of vodka on the ARQ dancefloor to this during Mardi Gras! I feel the bonus tracks turning around! 

lVqIPa2.gif 

4 minutes ago, Liam said:

I Don't Know What It Is

6/10

lVqIPa2.gif 

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Liam said:

At least it isn't Nu-di-ty 

lVqIPa2.gif 

You have me there

4 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Justice has already been served! 'Tis a shit song, which got a shit rating! Story over! jj2 

rih9

Cherry Bomb

10/10

Another Blackout reject, a common theme with songs @Lachlan stans on this album. But this is a reject done right, the fucking instrumental is possibly the best on the album. The fucking Wylie-esque bit after the chorus gave me goosebumps. I feel I just cummed, I keep repeating it. That three/four second bit after the chorus actually made me gay because I was straight before listening to this gay album. This song is fucking amazing, I don't understand why her management didn't include this on the actual album but instead relegated it to the fucking Mexican iTunes bonus track section? She really needs to get rid of her ear condom! This song is fucking long and I am not complaining! Every detail is done well! Possibly the best track on the album!

lVqIPa2.gif 

Do It Again

10/10

Oh wow another fucking cute girl. The chorus is possibly the best on the album. It sounds like gay God and her choir strutting through ARQ (sorry for the Australia gay references) ready to send Nu-di-ty stans to hell for their sins. The bit before the last chorus actually sent shivers down my spine. My gay nerves are shaking more then anal beads being inserted inside my sphincter! A nice way to end my listening party! A cute closer but wait, we have one more song to review..

lVqIPa2.gif 

All I See (feat. The Mims)

1/10

For @BJORK because she stans it. I am only reviewing the rap part. This rap verse was more hire a rapper then Rebecca Black's Friday. First he insults fucking blind people with a Stevie Wonder reference. He then promotes stealing, he also teases Kylie's breathing failure during Nu-di-ty which is fine but really fucking rude regardless. His flow is shit, he is probably working a KFC right now and Kylie really should of considered if this was really going to help impact the United States as it only impacted my will to re-listen to All I See again

lVqIPa2.gif 

• 2 Hearts 9/10
  • Like A Drug 8/10
  • In My Arms 10/10
  • Speakerphone 6.5/10
  • Sensitized 10/10
  • Heart Beat Rock 7/10
  • The One 10/10
  • No More Rain 7.5/10
  • All I See 5.5/10
  • Stars 4.5/10
  • Wow 10/10