Liam

#LiamLISTENS (Enjoy Yourself-X)

Too Far

10/10

packshot.jpg 

The opener of this album is chaotic, a dramatic club classic that intensifies with every second. The signified piano riff in the verses fused with her fast spoken word feels haunting. It then bursts into the chorus, a pulsating distorted guitar riff mixed with violins. Her vocals hit the right spot combined with her occasional moaning makes this track anything but perfection

Cowboy Style

9/10

packshot.jpg 

One of her most interesting songs. It moves into country with small elements of country by using strings but it integrates minor trip hop elements that create an interesting mix of genres. Hard understanding what any of the lyrics mean but cowboy style sounds like it’s about sex so let’s leave it at that. The experimentation pays off as this song is instantly appealing to listen to

Just now, Diamond said:

Cowboy Style is nice and all but I always thought it's overrated and one of the worst on IP mad5 

Absolutely agree. I still think it's a great track but it doesn't really elevate to a full marks score mad5