Liam

#LiamLISTENS (Enjoy Yourself-X)

Still Standing

10/10

I first heard this song while watching her one off tour for Body Language. I was immediately addicted to the catchy beat. This is dance-pop at it's best. The production is cute, serving you bipolar synth teas. The hooks are memorable and the chorus is addictive. Kylie serves sultry cunt in this legendary track. The woah, woah, woah, woah in the chorus is lowkey iconic too!

Secret (Take You Home)

7/10

After the perfect introduction to the album we land on Secret (Take You Home) which is by means a bad track but it doesn't reach the heights she set with the tracks before. The production gives me K-Pop vibes because you know, Kylie invented K-pop! As per always on this album she oozes sex. She invented Avril Lavigne with her gritty little rap, poor Hello Kitty! Not sure I like how our voice sounds entirely on this track but regardless a good track!

Promises

9/10

A cute little elevator music production backed with catchy lyrics and beautiful vocals. The football coach whistles and the random wobbles do give me a slight headache but besides that there is not much that can fault this track. Its sometimes hard to believe she recorded this in 2004 because it sounds like it has come straight out of the 2008 EDM craze. Innovative, iconic, legendary, show stopping

Sweet Music

10/10

The production actually gives me a heart attack, the lowkey bass slowly riding up to the chorus. The chorus then explodes into an amazing electronic mess that slays my eardrums to the point of my ear condom breaking. A fucking track for sure! Ironic she named it sweet music because this is as sweet as it gets. The samples are nicely done (assuming the random vocals aren't just another person), her vocals are on point and work with the production like magic

1 minute ago, ajp said:

You're too kind to Promises. It's sounds like a Janet Jackson cast-off jj2

I lowkey love it. I have a problem with tracks that don't work well with the artist's voice like Secret!

lVqIPa2.gif 

Red Blooded Woman

10/10

Ok another song I have known since the birth of it. This was on my So Fresh: Autumn 2004 hits I think and I remember playing the fuck out of it. My gay little inner fag would bop to this sultry track along with Sophie Ellis Bextor and Christina Aguilera, the trio of my childhood. Anyway, this song is beyond catchy. The production is one of the shining moments on the album, it works so fucking well with her soothing, sexy vocals that my anus literally just farted out a Body Language copy. Oh my god and the bit before the last chorus...

FREAKIN AROUND LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! 

Qm4RG7X.gif 

lVqIPa2.gif