SWINΞ

Why is Demi hated so much?

Says a lot of stupid things, tries too hard with everything, always get into situations that doesn't concern her, has talent but music is terrible, etc

I tried to like her but the girl is insufferable

3 minutes ago, SWIN3 said:

Receipts? Like I'm just curious as to what you mean. I've read Demi's rants and her call-outs and I've never disagreed with a single one chi1

Just now, Radio said:

Says a lot of stupid things, tries too hard with everything, always get into situations that doesn't concern her, has talent but music is terrible, etc

I tried to like her but the girl is insufferable

This tbh I don't feel like reading her messy twitter again. She needs to disable her twitter because it's not healthy for her.

She's basically the female Justin Bieber (and yes, she even trashed her fans more than once) She picks fights with basically any celebrities and uses the excuse of being 'real'

The girl can serve some bops, but with that attitude i don't her lasting long trash1

Well there are many reasons :

the Demi.Selena friendship ended so many Selena fans hate her because of this

the fact she criticized Taylor Swift but other celebrities did but didn't get that kind of backlash

she also criticized other singers such as : Mariah Carey and others

the Poot Meme (she disagreed with that when she could actually trademark it and use it as a promotion for Confident since it was a successful meme)

Just The Gays on Stan Twitter and the Internet hate her rav3 the others are just okay with Demi, they're like k or just don't care about Demi xtina11

6 hours ago, LanaxGaga said:

She's basically the female Justin Bieber (and yes, she even trashed her fans more than once) She picks fights with basically any celebrities and uses the excuse of being 'real'

The girl can serve some bops, but with that attitude i don't her lasting long trash1

Since when ? nicki1 I only know the mermaid one 

I dislike her music, i think that she doesn't have identity as an artists and makes  basic music. I don't have problem with her attitude, in the matter of fact i agree sometime with her ( @ taylor swift case)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Says a lot of stupid things, tries too hard with everything, always get into situations that doesn't concern her, has talent but music is terrible, etc I tried to like her but the girl is insuffe

Her attitude

Why wouldn't they? She's trash - both her music and persona  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.