G like MC

FOTP MAFIA SEASON 3: WASTELAND CENTAURI

Just now, Tampon said:

Is it going to be season 3: II the revival or just season 4 to avoid the bad reputation associated? what about the theme and backstory? will they stay the same? when are we to expect the relaunch? wat3

Season 4. There will be a different backstory. And we can expect this to be launched tonight 

Just now, Tampon said:

Tbh not fully here for the ghost rule, I love ghost mess, are they not even allowed to post a reply responding to their death? wat3 

You can reply to your death and say goodbye, but you can't talk about the game after that. The dead may have info that the other living players don't and we'd like to keep that under wraps once people die, in order to encourage people to share while they're alive.

Just now, Tampon said:

Tbh not fully here for the ghost rule, I love ghost mess, are they not even allowed to post a reply responding to their death? wat3 

the way i know it, you'd have to add a "/dead" at the end of your posts, that way people would know not to let those posts influence your game. dead2

2 minutes ago, Venus as a Boy said:

Season 4. There will be a different backstory. And we can expect this to be launched tonight 

Wow the quick materialization, amazing damage control and great commitment alex1

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

You can reply to your death and say goodbye, but you can't talk about the game after that. The dead may have info that the other living players don't and we'd like to keep that under wraps once people die, in order to encourage people to share while they're alive.

Oh ok fair I guess since we can only talk via thread, poor @#Music, you'll only get like 24 hours to play ellie1