G like MC

FOTP MAFIA SEASON 3: WASTELAND CENTAURI

1 minute ago, #Music said:

mm... not the same size tho! :( might be yours?

I don't know I feel like mine wouldn't be on the other side of yours nor would refer to me as "Music" 

maybe you're being forgetful? like that time right now that you forget you're mafia? ellie1

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

The accuracy! The only thing that needs to be changed is Nightmare from Likely Inoocent to Innocent. moo1 

the only thing that needs to be changed is Nightmare from alive mafia to dead mafia jj2 

4 minutes ago, Tampon said:

I don't know I feel like mine wouldn't be on the other side of yours nor would refer to me as "Music" 

maybe you're being forgetful? like that time right now that you forget you're mafia? ellie1

ellie1 well hunny, we better be friends if we want to delete the mafia ellie1

Just now, Nightmare said:

Different than it is going to end this time, Slasher Mafia!

_minaj_gif_by_ayeeeh-d5tpiv6.gif

different? that's for sure, we'd probably take you out first this time rather than last boss!

Image result for gif Zachary Campbell

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

im a villager tho ny5

hm never heard that one before, truly a fantastic point you've got there, must do some thinking

5 minutes ago, Tampon said:

different? that's for sure, we'd probably take you out first this time rather than last boss!

But let's think for a sec... Would they put me as a slasher/mafia for 2 seasons in a row?

That's what I thought.

23 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

But let's think for a sec... Would they put me as a slasher/mafia for 2 seasons in a row?

That's what I thought.

Different hosts different games different seasons the unexpected is the best shock, born to be evil, randomizer decided to go wild, etc.

I'm not missing reasons tbh.

24 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

idk what the fuck is going on in this thread tbh

a very old tale of a wild mafia begging for its life, or just the initial inevitable nonsensical shitstorm, not sure yet!

29 minutes ago, Tampon said:

Different hosts different games different seasons the unexpected is the best shock, born to be evil, randomizer decided to go wild, etc.

I'm not missing reasons tbh.

a very old tale of a wild mafia begging for its life, or just the initial inevitable nonsensical shitstorm, not sure yet!

And yet again Tampon goes off on his tangents again trying to get me killed even though it is common knowledge I am a villager.

1 hour ago, blankdreams. said:

hi

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.  acFOYF9.gif