Why would Gaga agree to do an interview with POS Piers Morgan?

Bc his claims are damaging to ALL victims of sexual assault and rape, not just Gaga. She's taking the opportunity to educate the people his ignorant voice reaches. She could ignore it but she'd rather use her voice and power to make a change in how society views/doubts those that come forward as survivors.

Fearless bitch tbh! Get him Gaga.

3 hours ago, John Wayne said:

idk who he is, but judging by his tweets he's an asshole dead4

Are you serious? He is saying the most vile things about Madonna for over 10 years, he's going to tv shows just to trash her

And reason behind it: she rejected his offer to appear on his show in 2006

I really hope Gaga doesn't fall for his trap because he is so gonna use her to drag Madonna.

3 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Are you serious? He is saying the most vile things about Madonna for over 10 years, he's going to tv shows just to trash her

And reason behind it: she rejected his offer to appear on his show in 2006

I really hope Gaga doesn't fall for his trap because he is so gonna use her to drag Madonna.

aChqwso.gif

i dont really pay attention to this kind of things mj1

5 hours ago, Jony said:

He's such an annoying prick jj4 I loved when Chelsea Handler was dragging him at his own show rip4

maybe that's why ur job is coming to an end OMFGlmfao1 I love Chelsea so much  lmfao1 

I'm totally rooting for her to drag him to the pits and take a big old shit on his fugly face.  I hate that pompous assrag.  Gaga can be a real cunt in interviews and in this situation it would be totally appropriate.  I hope like anything this is one where she really lets it all out. 

Everything about him is VILE.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because she's a POS herself.

He's such an annoying prick  I loved when Chelsea Handler was dragging him at his own show  

Because she's not afraid to stand up to a man  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.