Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Muse

Why is Christina regarded as the "bitch" in the music industry?

Does CNN report trashy diva behaviours? +arrow+

tumblr_lqpk47xbhI1qguydp.gif

Oh don't forget this is LEGENDTINA, Voice of our Generation. I command you to go to CNN and find all news reports on her because there will be loads, she's a living legend after all and she shits on all the lessors and they're so jealous that they all call her a bitch when in fact she is the second coming of Mother Theresa and the haters will have to stay pressed and distressed at the biggest pop icon of modern music.

sass1

Oh don't forget this is LEGENDTINA, Voice of our Generation. I command you to go to CNN and find all news reports on her because there will be loads, she's a living legend after all and she shits on all the lessors and they're so jealous that they all call her a bitch when in fact she is the second coming of Mother Theresa and the haters will have to stay pressed and distressed at the biggest pop icon of modern music.

sass1

ny2 yeah, she's so relevant that when NMT dropped most people under 20 were like 'who?' ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

ny2 yeah, she's so relevant that when NMT dropped most people under 20 were like 'who?' ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Look frankly you quieten down, CELINE DION goddess of this universe said so and she also shits on all your fave's careers and she loves Christina so that is concrete and that is that so haters stay mad at this international trendsetter who warms the hearts and ears of the poor children in Africa when she sings them a lullaby.

Look frankly you quieten down, CELINE DION goddess of this universe said so and she also shits on all your fave's careers and she loves Christina so that is concrete and that is that so haters stay mad at this international trendsetter who warms the hearts and ears of the poor children in Africa when she sings them a lullaby.

Yeah. The VOICE Of a generation, who was barely heard on radio for 8 years of her 11 year career ny2

I see this has turned into troll thread. Maybe you should think that why you, you know who you are, talk about Christina constanly if she's so "flop". +tehe3+

Oh yeah and

+pressed+

I talk about her because she's voice of our generation and her career has been 10x more successful than anybody else ever sass1

Kelly Osbourne has never kept her dislike for Christina Aguilera a secret, but now she is putting Christina on blast calling her a “fat bitch.”

While at an event in Munich last month, Joan Rivers, who was hosting E!’s Fashion Police, commented on Aguilera looking like she was stuffed into her Givenchy dress saying she looked like “Snooki’s Scandinavian cousin,” – HA!

Kelly Osbourne, also at the event, chimed in saying: ”Maybe she is just becoming the fat bitch she was born to be. I don’t know. She was a (c-word) to me. And she bought my house! She called me fat for so many f-ing years, so you know what? F–k you! You’re fat too.”

So, laughing at people’s weight gain isn’t exactly a favorite pastime of mine, however, I cannot stand Christina Aguilera and have no problem dishing it out to her pretentious little self.

I have written numerous times about other celebrities commenting on how Aguilera acts as though she is Queen of the A-list everything, how she shuns people, disregards them or generally pisses on what she thinks is her territory, and hers alone, so Kelly Osbourne is not the only one who cannot stand Christina Aguilera.

Aguilera snubbed Avril Lavigne when Avril kindly introduced herself to Christina backstage at the Brit Awards in February. She snickered at Avril when Avril suggested they were both singers.

Julianne Hough says Christina Aguilera bullied her on the set of Burlesque and even became physical.

Pink is another artist who has never been able to stand plastic Christina, and in this video clip she talks a bit about it.

SEE Christina’s bitchy behavior below on video. Before a performance, and REEKING of arrogance, Christina takes a wad of gum from her mouth and throws it into the audience. Some say she tossed it to her “assistant,” but really? Either way, she’s doing the pissing thing I was referring to earlier.

In this video she really shows what an ice queen she is.

Stopping mid interview after someone on set coughs? Just wow.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/entertainment/kelly-osbourne-others-say-christina-aguilera-mean-spoiled-diva

Oh wait...They all must be PRESSED @ GAWDTINA right?

tumblr_lidru9zwae1qfa7eao1_500.jpg

decent.... +laughcry+

Uhh.... no lol. It got up to.. IDK around 30 mill which would be decent except once the vid came out, it fell like a ROCK. +noway+

Well, the song started out good anyway.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.