ajp

Stan/Unstan 2016

unstanned Selena, i still love her but i'm not as crazy about her as I was before. I think i just lost interest... Revival is still a great pop album sass1 

I've discovered Tinashe, which was one of the best things that happened to me this year tbh worship1 

I stanned Adele hard this year too, i've listened to her discography the whole summer tbh.

Not Gagz being dragged through the mud here dead4

I haven't really changed any of mine, but I've become a fan of Ariana Grande thanks to DW. I became less of a fan of Gwen Stefani after the lackluster this is what Blake's dick feels like cry4 

I still stan for Gaga despite ha struggles with Joanne (which I love sia2)

On 12/13/2016 at 4:59 PM, Hunty Bear said:

I've resented Gaga since last year pretty much, but ever since she served us that disgusting uninspired insipid ball of Mumford & Sons outtakes in the form of Joanne, I can't even find enjoyment in her previous albums :/

I'm also mostly over Tinashtray (sorry @Semeria bby! we had a good run) because Hellride was the final tryhard nail in the coffin that is her career! I still believe that Joyride still has the potential to be a good album however

also ... I've never particularly stanned Charli XCX but I at least enjoyed a couple of her older songs! however, I didn't even bother to listen to her weeaboo Hello Kitty kawaii collaborative EP with PC Music! she's already going down on the same trajectory that Vagina & the Gallstones went on, though I honestly don't think she'll ever serve something as noxious as FROT and its disgusting spiky rainbow dick cheese penis!

otherwise, I started to stan a lot more artists this year to compensate! too many to name! jj2 

A month late but Nightride is truly the best thing Tinashe's done, good riddance! You'll come crawling back when she drops the studio version to No Contest like all the rest! 

4 hours ago, Semeria said:

A month late but Nightride is truly the best thing Tinashe's done, good riddance! You'll come crawling back when she drops the studio version to No Contest like all the rest! 

Nightride has grown on me since I posted that but I still think it's tryhard and you know it! I feel like she'll drop the pretense with Joyride though so I'm perched for that! thanks for coming out of hibernation to clock me tho! jj2