JoeBrand

MR Video out tomorrow!!

Not this giving me serious G.U.Y. tease fall1 

Gaga laying down in the woods, just like the angel that got shot. fall1 

The 3 cars that were also near the bridge of the video where she came out with that money shooting canon thingy. fall1 

She NEEDS to pull THE FUCK through with this video or I will fucking unstan fall1 

16 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

I wonder what those cars are for 

Well, in PI, Gaga was free from security and was driving the car herself, she had her own private concert with fans. My guess is that the MR will be the come down after the high; in the cars are her security that will take her back to reality.

My guess is that Gaga will have two simultaneous storylines running. One being her relationship with fame (the explicit storyline), and the other being a romantic relationship (the implicit storyline).

If I'm right, and she follows this through with more videos, Joanne could be one of the best stories she's ever told.

3 minutes ago, KILLS said:

Well, in PI, Gaga was free from security and was driving the car herself, she had her own private concert with fans. My guess is that the MR will be the come down after the high; in the cars are her security that will take her back to reality.

My guess is that Gaga will have two simultaneous storylines running. One being her relationship with fame (the explicit storyline), and the other being a romantic relationship (the implicit storyline).

If I'm right, and she follows this through with more videos, Joanne could be one of the best stories she's ever told.

shock1 I'm

Omg jj3

She better comes through fall3