giphy.gif
You're such a rush

VAU5hW3.gif
The rush is never ending

tumblr_inline_nqqtb5zk571qkfmdo_500.gif
Now, you got it, you're wow, wow, wow, wow
You got it, you're wow, wow, wow, wow

A5smM.gif 

Such a great song, pretty much the first Kylie song I stanned because I only started listening to music right when 2 Hearts was released and I actually hated that song at the time (love it now ofc). I remember seeing it once on TV and then for (what felt like, at least) weeks after that they weren't allowed to play it because of strobe lights in the video or something and being so upset every time because I wanted to BOP to Legendlie rip2 I also remember headbanging to it (kinda similar to the way God herself dances in front of the pink lights in the video) whilst listening my MP3 player on holiday with my friend a couple of months later. I look back on those moments of my life and cringe. Sometimes I wonder whether Wow made me gay tbh rip2 

1 minute ago, Shiver said:

Such a great song, pretty much the first Kylie song I stanned because I only started listening to music right when 2 Hearts was released and I actually hated that song at the time (love it now ofc). I remember seeing it once on TV and then for (what felt like, at least) weeks after that they weren't allowed to play it because of strobe lights in the video or something and being so upset every time because I wanted to BOP to Legendlie rip2 I also remember headbanging to it (kinda similar to the way God herself dances in front of the pink lights in the video) whilst listening my MP3 player on holiday with my friend a couple of months later. I look back on those moments of my life and cringe. Sometimes I wonder whether Wow made me gay tbh rip2 

thank you for staning.

Now I feel better about my hate towards it.

This SOOO should have been the lead instead of 2 Sharts. I remember my gay little heart lighting up with joy whenever I used to see the video cry6