ajp

The Tension Lounge

9 hours ago, P.O.P said:

GUUUUUUUUUUUURLS KYLIE HAS DECIDED ON A NEW LABEL.giveup1

I THINK IT IS INTERSCOPE / GEFFEN giveup1

Almost and nope.Things are in motion though.
My guess is she'll scrap everything she's recorded so far.and start completely afresh (new collaborators have  already been contacted).It's for the best

.I mean,Cutfather?Really?REALLY?

1 hour ago, gugicdu said:

Almost and nope.Things are in motion though.
My guess is she'll scrap everything she's recorded so far.and start completely afresh (new collaborators have  already been contacted).It's for the best

.I mean,Cutfather?Really?REALLY?

THP told that she is likely to reunite with an old "friend".Geffen seems like to be the only logical possibility.

She is working with Guy Chambers and Robbie and people are speculating that she is talking to the guy that signed her to Parlophone in 1999.

BEYOND LIGHT YEARS  -the long awaited sequel to the best modern day disco record Light Years-  is COMING

Seethe FOTP

SjrCz4.gif

17 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

She is working with Guy Chambers and Robbie and people are speculating that she is talking to the guy that signed her to Parlophone in 1999.

BEYOND LIGHT YEARS  -the long waited sequel to the best modern day disco record Light Years-  is COMING

Seethe FOTP

SjrCz4.gif

When Kylie does Kylie retro gaga13

cry0

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

Listening to Light Years today mess1

Why wasn't LY an opener um2

Such a great song and album! Except that nonsense Kocahoochie whatever, of course!

let the LIGHT in

SjrCz4.gif

6 hours ago, P.O.P said:

BEYOND LIGHT YEARS  -the long awaited sequel to the best modern day disco record Light Years-  is COMING

Seethe FOTP

SjrCz4.gif

She's working with Guy and Robbie for Robbie's album ONLY.And thank God for that.
I want intelligent and progressive music from her.No more disco/camp/juvenile stuff.She's 47 ffs.
Nothing good comes from recreating her past glories.No artist has ever benefited from that.

6 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Look who his current employer is.Couldn't be more obvious,could it? bey2

(Altho she could change her mind at the last minute,til then nothing's official.)katy1

2 hours ago, gugicdu said:

She's working with Guy and Robbie for Robbie's album ONLY.And thank God for that.
I want intelligent and progressive music from her.No more disco/camp/juvenile stuff.She's 47 ffs.
Nothing good comes from recreating her past glories.No artist has ever benefited from that.

I want Light Years 2.0 as in ''I AM STILL DOING DANCE POP AT ITS BEST'' kind of way,not gay foo-foo Timebomb way.

Imma let your Holy Years slide cus you seem like you have some inside scoop.

Look who his current employer is.Couldn't be more obvious,could it? bey2

(Altho she could change her mind at the last minute,til then nothing's official.)katy1

BGM? I still want Geffen bey2

20 hours ago, P.O.P said:

I want Light Years 2.0 as in ''I AM STILL DOING DANCE POP AT ITS BEST'' kind of way,not gay foo-foo Timebomb way.

Imma let your Holy Years slide cus you seem like you have some inside scoop.

BGM? I still want Geffen bey2

BGM is only a rights management/licensing company,not a record one.Their sister company is....

Oh,seems there was a misunderstanding.I'm all for her doing quality dance pop again,without any campiness please! 

But personally I'd prefer something slick and minimal like Slow for the next album.A guy can dream....

BGM is only a rights management/licensing company,not a record one.Their sister company is....

Oh,seems there was a misunderstanding.I'm all for her doing quality dance pop again,without any campiness please! 

But personally I'd prefer something slick and minimal like Slow for the next album.A guy can dream....

I don't want Sony giveup1

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

I don't want Sony giveup1

Why not?She herself and the management are quite pleased with their work and a very generous offer is on the table.No deal's been closed yet though as far as I know,and there are other labels bidding as well.

Everywhere's better than Shitophone.

Just now, gugicdu said:

Why not?She herself and the management are quite pleased with their work and a very generous offer is on the table.No deal's been closed yet though as far as I know,and there are other labels bidding as well.

Everywhere's better than Shitophone.

That's not fair.They helped Kylie a lot.After all,they are responsible for half of her career right now (and the better half I must add).When it comes to lackluster eras,I blame Kylie as well.

Parlophone  surely don't know how to handle her since X though and I am excited for her next move.