ajp

The Tension Lounge

32 minutes ago, Liam said:

Can't believe I saw the light. Rhythm of Love is superior to Lets Get To It!

THANK GOD. LGTI is still great tho

32 minutes ago, ajp said:

Really? How many fucks worth?

I remember when Target went into Liquidation, I had a $25 gift card. I just went in and bought stuff I didn't even need just to use it up. Luckily, the honoured them till the end...but some Liquidators are fierce, and I'm not talking Sasha. bey1

You could probably put it up for a couple hundred at least tbh!

And if I had a Target GC when they went into liquidation I would have just bought as many KMO Copies that 25 dollars would allow moo1

I remember my local target had shit loads of copies of KMO rip2

19 hours ago, Vilppu said:

omg yes. I mean, Beautiful basically has this in the bag but it's gonna be so much fun regardless.

Yeah, but it's gonna be a straight chart of worst song from each album, so we can look forward to others!

16 hours ago, Liam said:

I also realised LGTI and ROL are both better than Light Years and X ny1 

I probably still prefer X to Let's Get to It but yas at this Rhythm of GOD appreciation clap2 

15 hours ago, Liam said:

Kylie and Kiss Me Once are my only albums left :( 

Well, debut is pretty cute, I'll say that.

5 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Yeah, but it's gonna be a straight chart of worst song from each album, so we can look forward to others!

Shall we do it? I will help host!

I'm kinda new here even tho I have this account for like 2 years but I just came here to say hey kylie1 Kylie's my fav singer ever, I've been stanning her for more than 10 years now, or something like that, ever since X and it might sound generic af but Can't Get You Out of My Head is still my all time favorite song ever! I saw her live during the Kiss Me Once Tour in Brussels and it was also my first concert! Kylie reposted one of my pic on her instagram aswell :D

5 minutes ago, nanapop99 said:

I'm kinda new here even tho I have this account for like 2 years but I just came here to say hey kylie1 Kylie's my fav singer ever, I've been stanning her for more than 10 years now, or something like that, ever since X and it might sound generic af but Can't Get You Out of My Head is still my all time favorite song ever! I saw her live during the Kiss Me Once Tour in Brussels and it was also my first concert! Kylie reposted one of my pic on her instagram aswell :D

I love reading people's Kylie stories. oprah2

13 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

honestly, suck it nu-di-ty haters tina1 it's not that bad wat1

and she delivered a flawless performance on the tour antm1

I love good taste!

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Oh, god, can the Everyday's Like Christmas Video PLEASE be deleted from existence considering the breakup rip2

I really don't think she's gonna refer to that very much, ever again dead2