ajp

The Tension Lounge

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I'm rotting on Nicki's page reading about Lil Kim drama jay1

I'm looking at Kylie Karaoke Videos rip2 As in the instrumental and lyric videos that would be used at your local Pub Karaoke Night rip2

Need to go out with friends soon and slay them with some Kylie Karaoke sia2 I've seen her listed at Karaoke Nights Before. At least in the Gay Village areas, of course sia2

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

I'm looking at Kylie Karaoke Videos rip2 As in the instrumental and lyric videos that would be used at your local Pub Karaoke Night rip2

Need to go out with friends soon and slay them with some Kylie Karaoke sia2 I've seen her listed at Karaoke Nights Before. At least in the Gay Village areas, of course sia2

My local pub wouldn't have Kylie, they probably have some stank trash from top 40 trash1

OMG that basic karaoke set-up on Ultimate Kylie dvd rip2

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

My local pub wouldn't have Kylie, they probably have some stank trash from top 40 trash1

OMG that basic karaoke set-up on Ultimate Kylie dvd rip2

This is what you hear when you're damned to hell for all eternity rip2

SPeaking of Satan, I was thinking about Kylie's fashion sense, and I couldn't believe it when I realized Let's Get to Rat tour was designed by Guliano jj4

kylie-minogue-tour-80s-compressed.jpg

I honestly don't know what made her adopt a basement rat look for Word is Out video and that tour jj4

5f5da5_6c13d7ff6b9f4cee90d45d6e09859ada.

That tragic first photo rip2

I am not a fan of her LGTI Tour look at all. Especially when she had such great looks for the album shoot um2

Rhythm Of Love Tour Looks >>>> cry6

I don't believe Finer Feelings was Frenchlie Movienogue 1960s look, and the rest of the era look was like

244C261800000578-0-image-m-14_1419808078

5 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I don't believe Finer Feelings was Frenchlie Movienogue 1960s look, and the rest of the era look was like

244C261800000578-0-image-m-14_1419808078

She had to make the best of it in Post-Nuclear War Britain jay1 She still wanted somewhat of a hit

The public was slowly dying from Nuclear Fallout (that's why Word Is Out charted outside the Top 10)

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

She had to make the best of it in Post-Nuclear War Britain jay1 She still wanted somewhat of a hit

The public was slowly dying from Nuclear Fallout (that's why Word Is Out charted outside the Top 10)

rip2

I'm listening to that GH thing and ALL songs are in versions I'm not that famillar with rip2

Locomotion seems to be an Australian original (which I love for that Yeeeee-EEEEAH in the end and a more articulated rhythm in the beginning) jay1

4 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

rip2

I'm listening to that GH thing and ALL songs are in versions I'm not that famillar with rip2

Locomotion seems to be an Australian original (which I love for that Yeeeee-EEEEAH in the end and a more articulated rhythm in the beginning) jay1

Yeah I think it was an Aus only release, so any Aus versions of singles (Like Locomotion, Word Is Out, Cowboy Style) are included

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

They are playing On a Baptism Like This on TV cry6

Your TV Stanning talent I see

Yeah I think it was an Aus only release, so any Aus versions of singles (Like Locomotion, Word Is Out, Cowboy Style) are included

Your TV Stanning talent I see

Oz only??? Shit, I will never find a physical copy in this dump then jj4

Last time I tried, that demon Enjoy Yourself-cover compilation presented itself instead.

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Oz only??? Shit, I will never find a physical copy in this dump then jj4

Last time I tried, that demon Enjoy Yourself-cover compilation presented itself instead.

I think it's fairly rare too. And copies of it cost a fuckload of course jay1